Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Lets give some respect to some great grow skills here guys. I suspect none of us have ever seen anything like that - I never have.

To see so many dense, resin soaked cola's on a plant as compactly arranged as that is amazing, and the symmetry was incredible. It had so many different aspects of pro-growing all rolled into one. The way the roots were developed and maintained with the bubbler was amazing, not many people commented on that but it is one of the first things to look for if you are planning to blow up an AutoFem to these epic proportions. The two LED panels were amazing to see, and they allowed all the bud sites to fatten up to their full potential. Deep water culture is one of the highest rated hydro grow methods and in the hands of a pro you can see why.

This is a special grow on a few different levels. It has further fuelled the debate about whether Auto's, with their 20 hour 'daily' light absorption capabilities are gaining some inherent growth advantages over traditional photoperiod strains. And it all happened here, live on the net for Autoflower network visitors to view. And to think one guy on another forum sent me a PM saying Dutch Passion must be mad launching a new auto on an internet forum to an LED grower.

Seymour - Dutch Passion love your style.

Well I hope you sent that guy a link to the final pics of seymours grow log mate.He obviously hadn't seem his previous mazar grow or he wouldn't have thought you were mad lol you guys knew what you were doing and you picked the right guy for the job.big respect all round

Very impressive! It's hard to knock LED's after seeing a seymour grow :D

The buds look great too. Nice big and chunky!

Seymour - I take my hat off to you and bow deeply in respect, awe, amazement and wonder.

This has to be one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen and what a magnificent yield.
Dutch passion - what a wonderful advert and endorsement for a new variety, it is definitely on my list for future grows.

Once more - respect.

Seymour - I take my hat off to you and bow deeply in respect, awe, amazement and wonder.

This has to be one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen and what a magnificent yield.
Dutch passion - what a wonderful advert and endorsement for a new variety, it is definitely on my list for future grows.

Once more - respect.

Wonderfully said Dopey! I'd like to second that. This TD and Seymour's talent have set new standards, I'd wager.

Yes, the bar has definetly been raised... now its up to all us growers to try and up the anty again!!
game of texas no-holdem' growing anyone? :lol:

A top notch contribution. even the quality is there - looks really nice :clap:

Incredible yield - the journal is ideal guide to big auto by led/aqua. Thanks for showing us how it can be done..

61977d1328438434-autoflowering-think-different-dwc-under-l-e-d-stempipe.jpg

Lol! amazin :booya:

amazing amazing amazing!

i've never grown any auto strain neither i used led lights and this thread is soooooo interesting to me!

seymour, i tried to read your posts in all the 44 pages, but i think you never mentioned the brand of your led panels... i would like to know that!
on page 3 you describes size and power but not the brand...

thanks and cogratulations!
alsc

Back