Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Picked up 32 beans from Attitude due mostly to this grow. I hope they are treating you well Seymour. I am not a believer in autos or fems. But the season is short here. So hopefully these will make me believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha... yes you'll convert in 60-90 days... lol

have a look around... you'll see just how spectacular autos can be... and of course... seymour and DP have really made the ultimate statment on that!

welcome! :smokebuds:

Well, I think there is definitely something to the added vigor from the Ruderalis as noted by the fellow from DP. Perhaps the right genetic combinations can really make use of this and also assist in keeping potency high. Anyway this grow really sold me to give them a try, I can't say I'll be keeping a journal, but I'll certainly let folks know how it works out.

Truly an impressive grow Seymour. I just got some Think Different and AutoMazar seeds after seeing what you did with these two strains! I can't wait to give them a try and see if I can't give you a run for your money on that record :D

Im trying to buy some auto mazars and Think Different aswell but Attitude isnt stocking them in Pick and Mix yet and i dont want to buy 7 so i might have to wait awhile

Truly an impressive grow Seymour. I just got some Think Different and AutoMazar seeds after seeing what you did with these two strains! I can't wait to give them a try and see if I can't give you a run for your money on that record :D

the grow had nothing to do with me, this strain just wants to grow and you will be amazed at what can be achieved , i just got the ball rolling ;)

i expect to see some amazing results this year with this strain in every type of medium, she could be the new benchmark for what autos can achieve in only 10 weeks

the smoke is very nice aswell, its more of an energetic type high where you wanna do things and if your sitting around you will just get bored easily, ive had the laugh attacks with this strain on more than 1 occasion when smoked with my freinds which i absoloutley love

the grow had nothing to do with me, this strain just wants to grow and you will be amazed at what can be achieved , i just got the ball rolling ;)

heh heh, it had a massive amount to do with you man. We knew this was a special AutoFem but you made her look magnificient.

Respect where it is due mate, you have probably made hundreds, if not thousands of growers think seriously about deep water culture and LED. This thread has had tens of thousands of hits now. And probably hundreds of thousands more have seen what you have done via the Dutch Passion website. I personally haven't seen DWC/LED techniques used together as effectively before.

Back