Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Wow. If you have a full time career/job you should quit and think about becoming a full time farmer.

:drool::hump::hump::hump::hump:

cheers for the comments everyone

day 27 from seed

both plants are on 1.2 ec with very little movement, ph 5.8 ish , neither plant has started their pre-flower stretch yet

im gonna flip both plants over to flowering nutes tommorow because they have both showed sex for over 10 days and i wanna start to break them in

im getting a nice canna smell at the minute from my grow room but nothing to over powering but its still early days

both plants are stacked really tight

heres some shots of where im at , any comments tips/advice is welcome cheers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn! looking nice. I haven't read through the whole thread so idk if its been mentioned or not, but what are your water temps? Do you need a chiller? Props again. subbed.

cheers, i dont think we have seen the best of this grow yet lol

Damn! looking nice. I haven't read through the whole thread so idk if its been mentioned or not, but what are your water temps? Do you need a chiller? Props again. subbed.

i use straight uk tap water with a shit background ec of .4 , i dont need any chiller to keep my water cold as my temps aint that hot due to the fact i use l.e.d lights, ambient temp never goes over 79 degrees and thats with both panels running

my res temps are 19-21 degrees which is great i know some people are really fussy and like to keep the temps @ 16 degrees but its all about the dissolved oxygen in the res and i have plenty of that ;)

hope this helps

haha... any tips/advice for you. HA! love that. Dude, schoolin us all. those plants look ahhhmazing!

The ‘Think Different’ plants are really looking superb Seymour, though you don’t need me to tell you that !

They have developed surprisingly quickly since the last photo’s and I have to say they look great. Last week I wondered (but was not sure) if there was a small hint of ‘leaf claw’ suggesting the EC of 1.2 was perhaps a tiny bit too much for the plant on the left of your photo’s. But you not only have good plant genetics and the right kit, you also have a feel for your plants and know how to read them. Right now the plants are looking terrific and you are giving us all a masterclass in deep-water-culture combined with LED. Who knows what we will end up seeing you achieve!

I can’t see these reaching the same insane yield proportions that AutoMazar can get to, but I can see this grow going supremely welland I really look forward to each photo update. Man, you are going to have some super weed from these babies (or baby)when they are done.

The R&D work on ThinkDifferent has shown us 18% THC levels in the cured bud so you should have a really rewarding harvest in store.

There is still a long way to go, but the Dutch Passion team think you have your grow tent under total control, under-pinned with a lot of personal knowledge. It makes me wonder why I was nervous about asking you to do doing a pre-sales grow diary!

I am wondering if they girls are showing the first signs of stretching, though they are indeed still very compactly arranged and bush-like. The next few weeks of this grow will be great to see. I can’t wait ! .

Last edited:
cheers

on my last grow both plants didnt start pre-flower strecth until day 35 and day 45 which is why they out grew my space

here is a comparison shot of my auto mazars on day 26 vs the think different on day 28, as you can see they are almost neck and neck, both strains (mazar and td) showed sex on day 18 from seed

in the 2 years ive been growing dutch passions autos are the only ones ive seen to have this trait where they will sex and carry on vegging lol the potenial is amazing for yield but the probablity of them reaching monsterous proportions does increase greatly

picture.php

picture.php

Back