Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Leading the way again seymour, looking really sweet.. Good to see your still using the oxy pot..

ive switched both plants over to flowering nutrients today on 1.2 ec but ive raised the ph to 6.0 so im now gonna be growing between 5.8 - 6.0

ive introduced them to carbo-load and superior potash only small dosages to begin within and ill increase the amounts on every res change

i remember earlier on when the grow 1st started and someone mentioned root rot or maybe the begining of root rot lol ive never ever had it in any of my grows

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

how much air you pumping into that pot!!?? i can see more bubbles in one photo than the standard oxypot pump would make in a day:) Is a standard oxypot sufficient cuz im sure that everytime i look its producing less n less air??

seymour.. root rot.. yeeeaahhh right thatll be the day..

i don't see no root rot either bro..lol..your plants are amazing looking!!you diff. have crazy skills bro!!

how much air you pumping into that pot!!?? i can see more bubbles in one photo than the standard oxypot pump would make in a day:) Is a standard oxypot sufficient cuz im sure that everytime i look its producing less n less air??

seymour.. root rot.. yeeeaahhh right thatll be the day..

I was just thinking the same thing!

60 ltr per minute pump divided by 2 buckets is 30 ltrs per minute in each bucket, maximum dissolved oxygen in each 1, if your gonna grow dwc do it proper ;)

ive got a difference of opinion with both plants 1 of them is crying out for more feed while the other 1 is syaing feed me less lol both buckets were on 1.2 ec one has risen and the other has dropped

obviously ive gotta adjust both buckets to accomodate the plants, ill be raising the ec to 1.3 and lower the other to 1.1 , also this is a brilliant example of why growing plants from seed in 1 resevoir is not ideal, the fact that i use seperate buckets means i can get 100% dialed in on both plants and get the best results

both plants are kicking out some serious growth now aswell and are starting to spread out nicely, adding the carbo-load has also increased both plants aroma (i actually love that stuff in dwc)

ill hold fire on the pics for a few days so you can see how much growth has taken place

cheers

60 ltr per minute pump divided by 2 buckets is 30 ltrs per minute in each bucket, maximum dissolved oxygen in each 1, if your gonna grow dwc do it proper ;)

ive got a difference of opinion with both plants 1 of them is crying out for more feed while the other 1 is syaing feed me less lol both buckets were on 1.2 ec one has risen and the other has dropped

obviously ive gotta adjust both buckets to accomodate the plants, ill be raising the ec to 1.3 and lower the other to 1.1 , also this is a brilliant example of why growing plants from seed in 1 resevoir is not ideal, the fact that i use seperate buckets means i can get 100% dialed in on both plants and get the best results

both plants are kicking out some serious growth now aswell and are starting to spread out nicely, adding the carbo-load has also increased both plants aroma (i actually love that stuff in dwc)

ill hold fire on the pics for a few days so you can see how much growth has taken place

cheers

nice work my brother... Im off to get myself an upgrade tomorrow for sure, I wanna do it proper, someones gotta beat your record one day lol... I need more air..
sounds like the little beautys are keeping you busy, we all go through different eating phases I guess plants being alive do too.. what day was your last pics taken on.? Lovin the updates.. DONT KEEP US WAITING TO LONG:)

Peaceout..

i cant remeber 10o% but ill drop this update in now

day 31 from seed

im guessing that im nearly half way through this grow and the 1st half has been a bit of a roller coaster,if i could change anything about the 1st half of the grow it would of been my ph issue that was slightly out at the start of the grow BUT i soon fixed that and the girls have gone on to some fantastic growth, its amazing how much abuse cannabis can take and still do its thing

both plants are now starting to open out and growth has increased, by the time ive written this update the plants will have probably grown even more lol, they seem to like the ph around 6.0 and the ec around teh 1.2 mark so im more than happy with that, i just wanna try and keep the 2nd half of this grow as smooth as possible and hope the girls put out a fantastic show for me and everybody wacthing this grow

the aroma from both plants isnt all that overpowering, dont get me wrong you can definatley tell its cannabis but its really subtle at the minute, no indication of how well im doing but at least when this strain does get released people will be able to refer to my journal and compare notes ;)

heres some shots of how they are doing , comments / feedback and advice is all welcome cheers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking great Seymour. It's crazy how much the one on the left has exploded In the last 2 weeks. I remember the one on the right was bigger, bushier and had a fair amount of shoots. Now the one on the left has not only caught up but had passed the right one in overall size. This has been great to watch so far. Def going to get exciting in the next few weeks.

hey seymour,your plants are lovely!the growth you get is crazy bro!i was just wondering what size buckets you use.are they 5gal or smaller?

Back