Corgy, I like it! Get the sheapest garden store soil you can find! Douse it with mosquito dunks though first...lol! I did something similar with a thread I called Little Orphan Cheesy. I used a bag of $0.99 soil that looked like ground up pavement and got just as hard...lol! Nutes was cast off res water from my DWC grow..............when ever I happened to remember! And the plant turned out nicely even with all of that! So please, put a hurt on a couple of those girls Muuuu ahhhhh ahahahahahaha!

:naughtystep:

Done deal.......man, these Autopot set-up's, can't wait to not having to lug a 10 L water can around and maneuvering it around a densely packed jungle.......the plants have gotten way bigger and bushier than I would ever have thought on my first grow. One TD is past 130 cm at day 59 and still adding 2-3 cm/day.........will supercrop or top the witch soon if she don't slow down.......really missing those 220 cm high tents.....oh well!

are you ducting air from your airconditioner? How? Anything creative is worth posting here! Doesn't matter if its high tech and well planned or a Rube Goldberg contraption, all are welcome here, especially if it works!
not sure what you mean pop22 any questions you have about my setup I would be glad to answer

Yep ducting from an air conditioner worksAnd during fall and winter when temps are cool I duct from a window my hot air pushed out and mixed in the cool air temps around 74-79 constantly

Having trouble downloading photos well post pics later always inventing though can't afford not to my grows are lessons in adversity lol

Having trouble downloading photos well post pics later always inventing though can't afford not to my grows are lessons in adversity lol

Welcome in the club........
Kramer7.gif
you know how it goes,

“Necessity teaches the naked man how to knit”........I think!

I have got my outdoor greenhouse going using experimental home made fertilizers so I am not running the closet right now temps in Oregon have been high also saving for soil stuff lol I use a 400Hps mh combo and 2 150 equivalent CFL s in a small space my outdoor grow is in Oregon grown if anyone wants to see what my plants look like after I experiment on them lol

AFN members love to see outdoor grows! Start a new thread here on your experiment, we'd love to follow along! DIY ferts sounds interesting!
I have got my outdoor greenhouse going using experimental home made fertilizers so I am not running the closet right now temps in Oregon have been high also saving for soil stuff lol I use a 400Hps mh combo and 2 150 equivalent CFL s in a small space my outdoor grow is in Oregon grown if anyone wants to see what my plants look like after I experiment on them lol

Back