This thread keeps getting more, and more interesting. I wish I had more to contribute, other then Topping works on a lot of stable autoflowers. If timed right. I believe faded does it around the 12-14 day mark, if its growing vigorously at the 4th node. Ive topped a white triangle myself with success. Its to bad I didn't have that strain dialed in though.

Ive been tiering, and some plants have been stunted. While others are not. I would have never thought of it as something that is stunting them.

I did tier a lemon head, and transplant the other once it was sexed. The tierd one got taller, but the transplanted one yielded more...Though it was in a slightly larger pot. So, IDK lol. Id have to do a side by side intentional test. I think I will next round.

Yeah, but that`s not what really what this thread is about guys. I reckon `Live stoners` is a better place for that philosophical discussion (who uses who...plants vs Animals/Humans etc). This is more about planty, Cannabisy, growey things and how they`re working out in general for ya (or what you may be thinking of trying...just cos you can!).
Note: It`s an interesting discussion point though! :pass:
Not directed at Nikos` post btw...

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone has done this I use a small fan connected to my air cooled light to push air out of it

WP_20150725_12_52_03_Pro.jpg

I then bring in fresh cooling air from an inline fan either hooked up to air conditioning or window.I bring the air to end wall of closet cooling a super small closet without reducing light or lumen's

Attachments

• WP_20150725_12_51_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150725_12_51_45_Pro.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 67
There is wild Ruderalis in Mexico. want to bet some Sativas haven't picked up any? Where's the boundary when Ruderalis tapers off and Indica begins to appear? You really think its not possible? Common? absolutely not but I’m willing to bet they are out there! Remember, we're talking about one of the most adaptable plants on the planet!

"And for thousands of years in nature indica and sativa plants did not cross they were landraces man essentially created hybrids our forefathers created something new my manipulating nature"

And I'm willing to bet they have! Pollen can carry and ferilize a plant miles away. Maybe the crosses don't do well in the wild. And yet, how many of the so called "wild landraces" are pure Indica or Sativa? Fewer than you think I'd say!
Unfortunately, we can debate this all we want, but only genetic analysis would really answer this.

Ruderalis and Indica crossing "naturally" ..........where would this "natural" event take place?

I think as little of your explanation is missing??

I then bring in fresh cooling air from an inline fan either hooked up to air conditioning or window.I bring the air to end wall of closet cooling a super small closet without reducing light or lumen's

Right on!

:headbang::smokeout:
Yeah, but that`s not what really what this thread is about guys. I reckon `Live stoners` is a better place for that philosophical discussion (who uses who...plants vs Animals/Humans etc). This is more about planty, Cannabisy, growey things and how they`re working out in general for ya (or what you may be thinking of trying...just cos you can!).
Note: It`s an interesting discussion point though! :pass:
Not directed at Nikos` post btw...

Corgy, I like it! Get the cheapest garden store soil you can find! Douse it with mosquito dunks though first...lol! I did something similar with a thread I called Little Orphan Cheesy. I used a bag of $0.99 soil that looked like ground up pavement and got just as hard...lol! Nutes was cast off res water from my DWC grow..............when ever I happened to remember! And the plant turned out nicely even with all of that! So please, put a hurt on a couple of those girls Muuuu ahhhhh ahahahahahaha!

:naughtystep:

Last edited:
I think as little of your explanation is missing??
not sure what you mean pop22 any questions you have about my setup I would be glad to answer

Back