Never been accused of thinking like anyone else so here comes a cheap yet effective fertilizer I call dank styles unadvanced geto nutrients I don't currently use it because I'm all organic I think it kills microbes so for me its a no go but I have used it on indoor grows and houseplants a n got good results taste needs improvement it is after all chemical

Here is a very cheap fertilizer a stick fertilizer that's horrible read the forums on cannabis sites it the worst but its cheap its problem is its time released yet water soluble any ideas yet I got aa few and they work .this cheap jobes was bought for a dollar a pack veg and flower 2 dollars hundreds of doses 2 dollars cheap not perfect but cheap
WP_20150726_17_27_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20150726_17_27_26_Pro.jpg

First thing you do is you cut a small piece of the stick with scissors.then all you have to do to break it down is stick it in your watering bottle and shake it up it makes a foamy cloudy water leave it over night it breaks down more its super simple just don't use a lot as although I have it's got burning potential it is a chemical after all
WP_20150726_17_40_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20150726_17_40_51_Pro.jpg

To get a water without the sticks residual residue filter through coffee filter although the residues break down pretty fast in soil

It Appears to work quick not time released I have also thought of adding molasses to improve flavors

Do you have pics of plants that have been growing that way . It might be good in the woods if you can't make it out there all the time

Done deal.......man, these Autopot set-up's, can't wait to not having to lug a 10 L water can around and maneuvering it around a densely packed jungle.......the plants have gotten way bigger and bushier than I would ever have thought on my first grow. One TD is past 130 cm at day 59 and still adding 2-3 cm/day.........will supercrop or top the witch soon if she don't slow down.......really missing those 220 cm high tents.....oh well!
Tie that bitch down bondage here top to the pot

Back