I take my snake shit the white part the broke down bones let it dry out then I smashed it put it in RO water and PH it then bubble it over night and got over 1 foot growth in two days
This sounds interesting have to try that

That is cool breaking down Jobes organic time release sticks. I will keep that in my grow diary slash book lol
It works hella good for how cheap it is would bet its got similar additives as the more expensive fertilizers and with a lil tinkering could be improved my plants are always big an healthy I never have to spend more then 30$To grow A pound of top grade smoke so messing with an changing conventional methods works for me.

The smoke I got was as good as our buddys down a t the dispensary an with a proper flushing can achieve dank standards with just these and rich soil

Now
image.jpg

Hey folks, sorry to butt in here with a question!

Im just about ready to drop some ETD and Cheesus D! along with a few others to try get some males, collect pollen and pollinate a few ladies.... is it ok to do it in this thread or shall I open another?

@pop22

Beat'm up, mow em down, stand em up again, repeat.................LOL! And yes, document it here!

Im just about ready to drop some ETD and Cheesus D! along with a few others to try get some males, collect pollen and pollinate a few ladies.... is it ok to do it in this thread or shall I open another?

@pop22

@pop22
Great! im going to be collecting pollen myself soon and aint got a clue what to do!

Back