This is my experimental grow, feeding with CSM Baby Milk Formula.
Added fish Blood and Bone to soil mix as the Milk Powde don't have Nitrogen.
Working well, so far at 7 weeks.
001.JPG

Dinafem White Cheese

This is my experimental grow, feeding with CSM Baby Milk Formula.
Added fish Blood and Bone to soil mix as the Milk Powde don't have Nitrogen.
Working well, so far at 7 weeks.

This is very interesting, and made me have a look around....... Came across this http://forums.gardenweb.com/discuss...at-a-difference-powdered-evaporated-milk-made ...... Read at your own risk, but there may be a few nuggets in the comments.

Damnation, why does it take months to see these things through, I want to move to a universe where time can be fast forwarded as you please...... Lol!

Why not start a separate thread, so the baby milk doesn't get lost in this thread that has turned into a haberdashery of experimental chat?

I would sub up instantly.... Anyways good luck, you probably won't need it judging from where you are with the cheeseburger!!!

you can breed/use your plants any way you want. you owe proper acknowlegdement only if you want to sell your crosses.

Also @seasickdee2 - if you know the person that gave you the seeds or pollen to cross with, it'd be a nice idea to offer your cross back to them.

If i ever get my breeding hat on, i'd definately want to share my creation with the person that made it possible :)

Hey everyone! What we would like to see here is your ideas and experiments documented start to finish. We want them even if they fail, because that's how you prove or disprove any concept. If you have a question about an idea YOU have, answer it for us by documenting how you find the answer. don't just pose a question or idea here, seek the answers yourself!

Now maybe some things may be beyond a person's ability, finacially, etc. Well, for some things, we may be able to do a group project.

No idea is too wacky, and no existing gardening method/believe is sacred! EVERYTHING is fair game! And that's how we arrive at truth, by searching for and presenting facts that support ideas and concepts!

And I'll be kicking off a test of auto hardiness shortly. I've got a bunch od=f seed I collected last year that I'll probably never use so I'm going to grow a few and put them thru hell! Break em, bend em, cut them, hell, I'll make Stunted proud.......LOL!

And that's utterly ridiculous! As far as canna goes, I always try to acknowledge the source seed of my crosses but you bought them so unless your plans are commercial, that’s all you need to do. And let's not encourage patents and licenses on seeds. we have enough of that shit from Monsanto!

Plants can indeed be patented, licensed and trademarked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_breeders'_rights and http://www.uspto.gov/patents-gettin...ications/general-information-about-35-usc-161

If you happen to hang out in fruit orchards, you may spot a breeder inspector counting trees to make sure the grower isn't cheating on his license fees/royalties, by way of having done a little moonlight grafting.........

Back