Can someone please tell what having a small
index.php
pot on a big pot doe's , I have seen this before and don;t understand it .

Tiering is to save space when popping reg seed's... I have bad luck with it I'm always getting stunting, And have since sowed to my final pot of no less then 2 gallons.... but that's just me? take rebel for instance, he rocks a tier!!

Last edited:
Hopefully Chester everything goes well for you I h a d to stop my grow indoors due to heat issues and I am blessed to have my girls and my outdoor going or the meds would be short .

I'm at the six week point in a high temperature grow of NLBB & Bubblelicious ... For 12 hrs a week the temps are cooled by AC to 85* ... the rest of the time the grow space ranges between 90* and 98* ... plants are doing well but it remains to be seen if flowering will be affected ...
:toke:
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/high-temps-nlbb-bubblelicious.45970/page-6#post-867552

Hey brother, I had an AKR, and candy kush that grew out good in 85-high 90'sF temps. THey yielded good from being in 1 gallon plastic pots.

If i go for a tier, I start off in 3 litre cider bottles, I cut around the bottle near to the bottom before putting the soil in, just leaving enough plastic to keep the bottle in one piece, makes it so much easier to then cut the bottom off when needed, the roots remain intact with hardly any stress on the plant at all.

Back