Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

@autobeast @henry50 Y'all are all too kind!!! Appreciate the kind words for sure :bighug:

Good luck on this new Mission, @autobeast!!

@Jsmith and @Towlie I think you'll love the Strawberry Pie! It has been an absolute hit so far! Keep me updated on how she goes for you =)

I just died when I saw the price of the nutes I'm getting to do this. I'm gonna be in so much trouble!
Are you using perlite in the light mix bro? Anyway am getting the stuff from the "How to grow a healthy auto" thread.
Here's a PIC of my present nutrient 'line up'.
IMG_20201112_164338.jpg

@autobeast @henry50 Y'all are all too kind!!! Appreciate the kind words for sure :bighug:

Good luck on this new Mission, @autobeast!!

@Jsmith and @Towlie I think you'll love the Strawberry Pie! It has been an absolute hit so far! Keep me updated on how she goes for you =)
Thanks heather ur always welcome .such a great lady of this community;) so this grow hasnt gone to plan.the blackhaze and the jumping jack and 2 of the killer kush.did not enjoy the cheap soil.i think it was contaminated or old soil.cause iv never seen young autos look so bad.so in the bin they go.an auto needs the best from start to finish.biobizz lightmix on the way.still got 1 girl. 1 smokin gun auto.the only girl that was in lightmix.she has been topped on the 6th of november here some pics.
_20201108_104422.JPG
_20201108_104434.JPG
and here she is lastnight.lstd and supercropped her 2 main branches on the 13th november .
DSC_0211.JPG
DSC_0212.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG

So iv got biobizzlightmix on the way. Then il be adding more beans to this grow. I was invited to the super sativa growoff by @TheMongol. Much respect grobro;) and got hooked up with these beans.
_20201114_122904.JPG
Will be germing the diesels when biobizz arrives.sorry for mess up on this grow growers.but my autos need the best and only the best.lesson learned.stick to biobizz lightmix;) happy growing every1;)

Mind if I pop a squat :pop: nice start, interesting strains..

Best of luck :pass:
Welcome thanks for following along.some slight changes .but for the best.happy growing every:1;)

I just died when I saw the price of the nutes I'm getting to do this. I'm gonna be in so much trouble!
Are you using perlite in the light mix bro? Anyway am getting the stuff from the "How to grow a healthy auto" thread.
Here's a PIC of my present nutrient 'line up'.
View attachment 1252741
Welcome dude.biobizz comes with perlite already mixed in.ur good to go.the price seems high.but after ur first grow.ul replace all u have spent and more. Worth every penny.promise u that.happy growing every1;)

Back