Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

Ooooh yeah, it begins, thanks for sharing bro! :woohoo:
black haze is gorgeous:drool:
Get me feeling all exotic with dem purple buds! Grew some purple haze and must be a revisit, not the usual sit n chill, had me all creative again!
:cheers:
Welcome and thanks for following along. sounds lovely might have to try purple haze.which breeder? hoping to get the purple colour in black haze.purple buds look so cool.its in her genetic so time will tell.happy growing every1;)

original sensible if I remember rightly. Was a high high, real buzzy. Froze some bud for a couple of years as I was away for a long while and still real terpy after the thaw and smoked like a champ! Was from my first grow and considering all that went wrong it was stellar material, organics did me well!

:pass:

BA16E674-3C4E-4778-B848-E344479F0661.jpeg

Can you induce colour? I got a Short Stuff- Purple Amnesia and I'd love to have a go at the very colourful Sweet seeds and Fastbuds plants. Will be looking on with interest (and a pen). Luck.

Who doesn't love surprises I love purple strains I'm sure you will push these lady's beyond there potential I've grown a few purple strains they have all ways been low yeilds and airy buds

sweet seeds dark devil, black cream and red poison, fast buds black Berry, Dutch passion blackberry,
My best yielding was Dutch passion blackberry and sweet seeds black cream around 3 oz each but the best smell and smoke was black cream she's on my list again once I get through my mephisto stash

Sending good vibes man

original sensible if I remember rightly. Was a high high, real buzzy. Froze some bud for a couple of years as I was away for a long while and still real terpy after the thaw and smoked like a champ! Was from my first grow and considering all that went wrong it was stellar material, organics did me well!

:pass:

View attachment 1247756
Stella buds there mate thanks for the info.happy growing;)

Who doesn't love surprises I love purple strains I'm sure you will push these lady's beyond there potential I've grown a few purple strains they have all ways been low yeilds and airy buds

sweet seeds dark devil, black cream and red poison, fast buds black Berry, Dutch passion blackberry,
My best yielding was Dutch passion blackberry and sweet seeds black cream around 3 oz each but the best smell and smoke was black cream she's on my list again once I get through my mephisto stash

Sending good vibes man
Thankyou sir iv grown a purple strains, dutch passion and fastbuds.both big yielders.sweetseeds purple family seem small in my experience.dutchpassion is fire for sure.and mephisto top class genetics.im sure ul enjoy everybit of it.best of luck with ur grow buddy and happy growing;)

Back