Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

Henry I hope ur gona pop them right away bro.and do heather proud.she is a gem aint she.and the genetics are always a joy.what did u get.happy gro
I got Zkittlez and Lsd, 1 Zkittlez germinating now for my wellie boot comp entry, 2 of each of them for a Motor Neurone autopot demo which leaves me an Lsd to start my perpetual grow when 2 of these have finished. And I'llbe putting me wellie in there tomorrow! Lol.
IMG_20201029_124916.jpg

Nice one man!

I'm going to start documenting my new one today. Wether it be video, or simple documentation im undecided. Germinated a strawb pie, stardawg and gorilla zkittles. If youve grown any them lemme know how they were!

I want to suggest an app to you if you haven't heard of it. Its called "Jane". It helps you keep track of your grows mate. Decent app.

Ive subscribed to your post.
Cheers

Nice one man!

I'm going to start documenting my new one today. Wether it be video, or simple documentation im undecided. Germinated a strawb pie, stardawg and gorilla zkittles. If youve grown any them lemme know how they were!

I want to suggest an app to you if you haven't heard of it. Its called "Jane". It helps you keep track of your grows mate. Decent app.

Cheers

Let me know when you start your strawberry pie I'll tag along been wanting to try that strain since it was released but moneys tight at the moment plus delivery on fast buds website is pretty high I love fast buds I've grown there fast Berry 4 times green crack twice blackberry twice and there girls scout cookies is the best

Nice one man!

Cheers
Welcome.and thanks for following.Some nice strains best off luck. and afn keeps u in check with ur journels.u just have to look at when u last updated. But if u are passionate about loggin a journel afn is the place to do it.ive not grown any of those strains yet soi dont know.but zkittles is very popular.happy growing;)

Nice one man!

Cheers
Grow with Jane?

Very true cooler temps do indeed bring diffrent colours to ur buds.good job.happy growing;)
When we’re talking cooler would you be saying 23-25c or lower? I know Migro says the uva/uvb helps with colour to. His new UV tube is defo on my list of wants.

When we’re talking cooler would you be saying 23-25c or lower? I know Migro says the uva/uvb helps with colour to. His new UV tube is defo on my list of wants.
I dont know exactly what temps.i dont measure temps in my tent.but always 18/6 for me.lights.out fans off good night.so depening on uk weather.can be some cold evenings like now.iv had strains with no purp in them go purp cause of cold evenings.im not sure of light colour depending colour of buds.until u just said.happy growing every1;)

Let me know when you start your strawberry pie I'll tag along been wanting to try that strain since it was released but moneys tight at the moment plus delivery on fast buds website is pretty high I love fast buds I've grown there fast Berry 4 times green crack twice blackberry twice and there girls scout cookies is the best

If you are in the uk, use grizzly seeds. I get mine from there always best prices!

Back