Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

I dont know exactly what temps.i dont measure temps in my tent.but always 18/6 for me.lights.out fans off good night.so depening on uk weather.can be some cold evenings like now.iv had strains with no purp in them go purp cause of cold evenings.im not sure of light colour depending colour of buds.until u just said.happy growing every1;)

Do you turn ur fans off too at night mate? Won't that risk mould?

Good day growers , so end of day 12 today for smokin gun autos.nearly lights out.happy care free sisters.gota love autos;)
_20201101_220517.JPG
_20201101_215325.JPG
_20201101_215255.JPG

Just plain water so far.happy growing every1;) :greenthumb: :d5::pass::salute:

Subbed, youre a legend! Could we get more detailed pictures of your LST methods this time around?
Welcome and thanks alot.there is a good few logged grows of mine here already showing my lst techniques.but for sure il do the same in this grow.keep it green growers.and happy growing every1;)

Let me know when you start your strawberry pie I'll tag along been wanting to try that strain since it was released but moneys tight at the moment plus delivery on fast buds website is pretty high I love fast buds I've grown there fast Berry 4 times green crack twice blackberry twice and there girls scout cookies is the best
Nearly finished Strawberry pie, am swapping out Allmix for lightmix and growing a la Autobeast, I didn't do very well but the bud smells insane.
IMG_20201107_102055.jpg

Nearly finished Strawberry pie, am swapping out Allmix for lightmix and growing a la Autobeast, I didn't do very well but the bud smells insane.View attachment 1251648

Practice makes perfect brother and she is gonna give you some fiiiiiine home grown weed when alls said and done :d5:

Back