Indoor Autobeast grows drkrippling & supersativa autos

Super croppin those top 2 looks a master stroke m8.. in my very limited tying down experience they're always the hardest to get properly tied down being the highest up/closest to the light.. shame about the other wee ladies u lost.. no doubt u be back with a tentful of new recruits in no time :karmacloud: :d5:

@autobeast @henry50 Y'all are all too kind!!! Appreciate the kind words for sure :bighug:

Good luck on this new Mission, @autobeast!!

@Jsmith and @Towlie I think you'll love the Strawberry Pie! It has been an absolute hit so far! Keep me updated on how she goes for you =)
It seems strawb pie is very sensitive and looks like a runt compared to my others at 2 weeks and 4 days. My fault though! But hoping I can turn it around over time

Super croppin those top 2 looks a master stroke m8.. in my very limited tying down experience they're always the hardest to get properly tied down being the highest up/closest to the light.. shame about the other wee ladies u lost.. no doubt u be back with a tentful of new recruits in no time :karmacloud: :d5:
Thanks mate.yea the 2 tops are right back up.i didnt tie them down.was just to let side growth get more a chance of dominance.i should have tied them down and kept them down.but she will.be a good plant im sure.ansd.iv got an auto army ready to replace.just waiting for postman pat with my biobizz.all to be revealed.happy growing mate;)

It seems strawb pie is very sensitive and looks like a runt compared to my others at 2 weeks and 4 days. My fault though! But hoping I can turn it around over time
Best of luck with ur ladies.we win some we loose some.all part of the growing journey.happy growing every1;)

Oldest about day 14 when decided to let them.go.others slightly younger.all varied by a few days in age.happy growing;)
how you doing my growbro and your plant are always crackers

Can I use coco instead of the biobizz soil I see they do a coco also

I done it bro - sold a kidney and am waiting on the Dutch pro and PH Perfect kit. Finishing off me few ladies and the stuff should be here and ready to rock. Am pretty excited now I paid for it.

Back