Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line

Woosh Congratz Grey Bear another Mark on the Journey to the One K Lady. Like a Mate says once to me Set Your Goals High and Enjoy the Way to em....fits perfect over here.

Nice one GB!! eimages.jpg

Husbandry whether it is with animals or with plants, is a melding of science and intuition. I would say you have attained mastery over both disciplines. :slap: Thank you for sharing your knowledge with use. Perfection can be witnessed, but never kept. Looking forward to your next attempt at perfection.

:drool: :grat: :bow: :jaw: :hump: :Cool bud:

BOOM ! Fanastic GB, is that the world record reclaimed ? Those PA buds must be denser than Tha Shiznit's, (comparing the containers) ?

Yeah Vas, those are 30qt Rubbermaid bins.
The APA buds are denser than Tha Shiznit buds that I grew out, but I think I took Tha Shiznit about 2-4 weeks earlier than I could have.
The APA was done when I chopped her at 89 days, but I wish I could have let Tha Shiznit go to at least 120 days rather than the 99 I cut her at.

Well done one the massive yield Grey Bear, that must be a new personal best? Make sure you link me to your next journal dude, id love to see it.

Well done one the massive yield Grey Bear, that must be a new personal best? Make sure you link me to your next journal dude, id love to see it.

Yes Grim,
That is a personal best with auto's.
And the smoke is frigging potent. I came across one of my buddies on my morning walk/smoke and lit up a joint for us to smoke.
He told me later "Man, that shit is potent. I got to work and I was stupid all morning! I kept forgetting everything!"
"Amnesia dude, that is Auto Purple Amnesia" I said.

I managed to break 1000g with a clone of the first SWK I grew out. A nice 12/12 strain from Reserva Privada.
I grew her ugly, but she did the job!

I will keep my eyes out for other strains that have the potential to do what this APA and Tha Shiznit did as I think I can do a 1000g auto if I am prepared for it..
I have a space that will just barely accommodate a giant, once they are huge, I can't really move them or do much to the rear of the plant.
I would love to have more space to work with , but what I have will work for now.

Back