Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Oh the smell is great reminds me of the Amnesia Lemon from Barneys Farm or the Critical Mass.... very Lemony Citrus with a hint of that Peppery Haze. yeah over here this would be another 13 Days till chop chop i think she could go longer for the Amber but i need Space for the Kosher Kush and La Confidentials.

I definately think my 2 Pa's will finish well before the other plants so when they do I've got some rad's from evol to start off I should have started them ages ago but the shortstuff came 1 day before evol's did

Still got some of the Rad too but they will go for the Outdoor Season 2015 as i have too many Projects goin on atm. But i aint forgot him and im still curious bout the Rad. The Shiznit also needs to be done Asap i think its time to build up the Homebox Xl again so i can work with 3 rooms.

I've put a tent on my christmas list to Santa this year along with everything else like light fan filter etc etc
I've been agood boy this year so who knows I just got to convince the better half yet:devil:

well you deserve a new Tent Bruv im sure Santa and the Misses will be good to you ;) for me its more i need the space to place it.

ok Update time again on the Purple Amnesia Auto. One of the last ones as yesterday was Day 60 and i already started flushing on day 58. She is frosty as hell and the Smell is awesome Citrus Lemon Lime Haze. Buds are rock hard and the hairs getting Orange day by day. Trichomes are mostly Milky and i think in the time during flushiing some of them might get Amber. Purple Amnesia day 60 (1).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (2).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (3).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (4).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (5).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (6).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (7).jpgPurple Amnesia day 60 (8).jpg

Looking good medic. Hows she smell? Not one PA I have seen, has a different pheno!! All of em are tall girls and the structure is superb! Almost done with her man! Flush, flush, flush, chop, chop, chop!

Smell is very Citrus Lime Lemon reminds me of the Critical Mass but with a hint of Haze. really missing the diesel genes in her as i prayed for a diesel smelling/tasting pheno but as You say Mate they are very unique not much variation on this strain. Makes it perfect for a Autoflower Sea Of Green run. Oh yes finaly flush flush chop chop as i had to buy some smokes over the last weeks and im really not willing to pay lots of bucks for crap stuff in my area.

Today i tucked away some Fan Leafes that covered some of the Buds and left them in the Shadow. Ive also pulled her out of the Led Tent and moved her under the 400w hps so she dries out faster in her Flush Time. T- 7 days she will get Chopped nex Thursday which will be Day 70 for her. I know she could get a lil bit Longer but i need the Space for other Projects and im sick of Buying Street Weed all the Time.No Picture Update Today as i smoked some Og La Affie which really makes me a Lazy Dude. Next Pics will be on Chop Chop Day.

OK i wrote next Pics on chop chop Day but that Lady is looking so Beautiful in her last Stage of life so i decided to snap a few Pics from her in the Sunlight at the Window. Shes getting more n more brown Hairs and i think i might give her one more Time plain Water and then let her completely dry out for harvest. Auto Purple Amnesia day 64  (1).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (2).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (3).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (4).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (5).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (9).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (8).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (7).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (6).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (10).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (14).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (13).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (12).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (11).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia day 64  (15).jpg

Back