Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Day 66 and i think someone wil go down tonite. She has filled out the Buds nicely and im really happy with the look of her and her Trichome Profile. Roughly Milky bit Clear and a lil bit of Amber Poppin up. Smell is awesome Citrus Hazey with a lil hint of Diesel when u touch the Buds.

Im really Curious what the dry Weight will be and how that awesome Citrus Smell comes in the Taste of her. So i will chop her later this Day and also make a big Chop Chop Photo Shoot. Last Update with all the Facts bout her........

Auto Purple Amnesia Sativa Dom.Pheno
Lights Used 180w Topled Ufo + 200w Cfl(in the Late Grow)
Medium Used Coco Star Coco with added Mycorhiza
Fertilizers Used Greenhouse Powder Feed Hybrids + Green Buzz Liquids More Roots
Days From Sprout to Cut 66 Days She could go to 70-75 Days but im happy with her and need Space in the Tent.
Opinions bout this Strain: Its a very easy to grow Strain which really dont needs much Fertilizer but is fast forgiving if you overfeed or underfeed her. You have to watch the Ph cause over there she is not so fast forgiving and i stunted her a bit by feeding her the wrong Ph Twice. But at all shes a Fast Growing Lady where even the Sativa Dom. Pheno developes Dense Buds covered in Resin. The Smell is Citrus Lime almost during the whole Flowering and i even didnt had the Carbon Filter plugged this Time.

Edit: Just Checked her for the Trichomes and shes pretty Milky so im gonna Chop Chop her Tonite.....here a Few Budshots in Sunlight..... Auto Purple Amnesia Day 66 PurpleAmnesia Day 66 (5).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (2).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (3).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (4).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (1).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (5).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (2).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (3).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (4).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 66 (1).jpg

Last edited:
So i trimmed away the rest of the Fan Leafes and i will leave her over night in the Photo Space under the 400 Hps to fully let the Coco dry out. Nice sized Top Cola for what i know from Autos so far. I hod my Bluelab Pen next to her which is 19.5 cm long. Frosty Dense Nugs and that Citrus Smell makes it really hard to wait till she is dried. In short Words I WANT TO SMOKE ONE OF HER ..so damn Tasty.... here some Pics from the Trimmed Lady and one of the overall Leafs I took. Auto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (1).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (2).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (3).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (4).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (5).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (9).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (8).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (7).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (6).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (10).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (14).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (13).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (12).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (11).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (15).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (16).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (17).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (18).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (19).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (20).jpgAuto Purple Amnesia Pre Harvest Trimm Day 66 (21).jpg

Good Mornin....now its a Cup of Tea a Cigg for wake up and then its chop chop Time. Ill edit the Pics right after Choping the Lady.

You can't beat sticky fingers in the morning. Good luck, I started to flush my 2 pa's yesterday

Oh yes just tried the Finger/Scissor Hash and i can say hits like Mike Tyson knocks u in the Face...... and what its missing in the Smell from the Diesel she has in the Outbreathe.... Fully Diesel/Citrus/Haze Flavour.....makes it hard to wait till the Buds are propper dried/cured. Editing Pics as i write this and they will be up t-15 mins

Edit so here we go with some Shots from before and after the Cut. Propper Bud Shots will come before they go into the Curing Jars...... Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Medics Test Lab Over n Out....... on Day 67 20141020_094223.jpg20141020_094151.jpg20141020_094200.jpg20141020_094209.jpg20141020_094146.jpg20141020_102649.jpg20141020_102707.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the harvest MG.:Sharing One:
Nice description on the scissor hash.:grin:
Has me wondering how it will be after a good cure..
Enjoy the fruits of your labor Sir.:stylez rasta smoke:

Great harvest pics man! well done on bring your lady home! Glad to see you will have some good meds! Can't wait for your smoke report.

Thx Ronin and Briman and oh yes i cant wait to do a Smoke Report. All i can say is im already lovin my Led Light never had such dense Buds before and i cant wait to run the Purple Amnesia again....+ i had hit the Lower Branches with some Vanilla Pines Pollm so i have some beans of Vpx Auto Purp Amnesia this will be a Fun Project over the Winter when i build up my Homebox xl again next Weekend.

I've read on this forum that it's bad etiquette to breed with testers that you received for free. Don't know if that's something you want to be advertising as it may preclude you from testing beans in the future. Just a heads up. Continued luck with your Vanilla Pines fem project.

Back