Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Oh didnt knew that Gpd thanks for the warnin. Well theese few beans will only be for private Stash and i just wanted to know how far the auto genes will come in a normal cross. Just to get some expierience and the dustin was more or less accidently as i had some pollm from the Van Pines Male on my fingers when i watched after her. Start to notice that she got some beans when i cutted her this Morning so i was happy for that and ill grow them out for Fun.

After 4 Days of drying in a Rlh of 35-40% the Purple Amnesia went into Jar today. She slowly developes a Citrus Hazey Peppery Smell and when i get a scale at the weekend i will check the dry weight so long i really have to hold back with testing her and making the Smoke report. Here are a few Budshots and the whole Buds on oe Pic. 20141023_134206.jpg20141023_134226.jpg20141023_134303.jpg20141023_134520.jpg

Nice looking buds, MG! :)

If you listen carefully you can hear it calling you from the jar "Smoke me smoke me"
Congrats Medic fine job

hehe Peetey your so damn right i already looked at some of the smallerpopcorn nuggs and thought you will be my bedtime smoke...... just ran dry over here and i dont want to buy something so ill give it a lil try later.

Ok the Auto Purple Amnesia got Jared up and it came in with a Dry Weight of 27,8 Grams + a good 1,5-2 gr which i knicked to smoke before.
Smell is Citrus Peppery Hazey with a lil sweetnes. Ill edit a few Pics of some Buds asap and ill make the Smoke Report rdy now as i make me a lil Smoke of it now.

Back