Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Back from the Netherlands and still stoned ass hell.... now its feeding the ladys asap one day longer and...... glad i gave them a lil bit more last watering.

Ok quik Update on the Purple Amnesia on Day 52. Quite nice Budding and after the feeding she came up again Quick. Purple Amnesia Day 52 (1).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (2).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (3).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (4).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (5).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (6).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 52 (7).jpg

here we go again Misses Purple Amnesia Auto on Day 56.... my lil Pollination on some of the Branches worked out and i already collected 8 beans. So a lil fun Project is safe. Buds Swell nicely and Calyxes getting fat. She will go on plain Water at the next feeding as i gave her a bit higher feedings the last 2-3 Times so i think the Nutes will last till shes rdy to chop. She has a smell that reminds me of the Amnesia Lemon from Barneys Farm. Purple Amnesia Day 56 (2).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (1).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (3).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (4).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (5).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (9).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (8).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (7).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (6).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (10).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 56 (11).jpg

Thats coming from the Led Light Ive not spotted some purple on her so far Automan

The only purple on my Pa's is on the leaf stalks they seem to be getting darker

Hows your Purples goin Peetey??? fattin up? over here brown hairs start to appear and calyxes swell like mad im thinking were aiming the 70-72 day for chop chop day.

Hows your Purples goin Peetey??? fattin up? over here brown hairs start to appear and calyxes swell like mad im thinking were aiming the 70-72 day for chop chop day.

I put newest pics up two days ago. Yes lots of orange hairs more so on one of them, getting fat now too.
Yes your right about the 70 day mark that would make it near enough another 20 days for me.
Hows your smell coming if you don't mind me getting personal

Back