Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Excellent that our setups are so similar :D and I am just about a week behind you too :D will be interesting to see how we progress :)

subbed :) ... obviously :cool:

*Edit* oh but you have an HPS too in flowering. Still interesting :)

No the Hps is in the Photoperiod Tent. The Automatics are under the Led only.

Oh sorry I misunderstood! So it WILL be very interesting :D

Day 42 and start of week 7 Shes Budding nicely and coming back from all the props i had. Shes drinking a aeverage 1,5 l all 2-3 days now and shows me that i should up the nutes on the next feeding... She also has that Peppery Amnesia scent on her... Purple Amnesia Day 42 (1).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (2).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (3).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (4).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (5).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (6).jpgPurple Amnesia Day 42 (7).jpg

I love amnesias.. and purple plants! I may just give this strain a try myself :)

Looking lovely btw

Trapper she smells like the Top notch Amnesia Core Cuts ive grown back in the Days. Awesome Peppery Hazy Smell and ill pray that she gets the same dense buds like the Core Cut.

After a freaking long Week of Work and a lot of other Stuff to do finaly its Update Time before i ride to the Nethelands for a Long Weekend inna Amsterdam :D The Purple Amnesia Auto is now at Day 47and developes a nice Maincola. Super dense from what i know from Autos so far. Even the Buds on the Branches are really dense and have nice long Blonde Hairs. Shes now stable with the Ph at 6.6 in and 6.6 out. Feeding is 3,5 ml Roots and 4 Grams of Powder Feed on 2,5 Liters of Water. Slight burn on the tips so i bounce back a lil on the Powderfeed. Smell is awesome Peppery Hazey with a hint of Diesel Lemon. PurpleAmnesia Day 47 (1).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 47 (2).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 47 (3).jpg PurpleAmnesia Day 47 (4).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 47 (6).jpgPurpleAmnesia Day 47 (5).jpg

Looking fabulous medic! Very sati looking indeed! Thought I'd pop in and see how you grow is going. Glad I did!! Keep doing what you're doing! I cant wait to see these in full dress flower.:thumbs:

medic girl looking very nice :Sharing One:like briman say Keep doing what you're doing :thumbs::Hookah:kudo k.png

Back