Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

Very Sati-looking pheno.... :)

Medic looking great man

All my autos i got going right now took about 30-34 days to show preflowers bet yours and mine will go to at least 80-85

Indeed Trapper she started like a Critical but now in pre flowering she shoots like a good ol Amnesia Sativa Pheno. Ill hope she finishes round the 80 Days over here as i want to do the Auto Strain Breedngs over the Winter so i need that Space. And i hope she stops Stretching soon else she will be too close to the Hps. I think i will switch the Feeding the next Watering.

Update Time on the Purple Amnesia Auto. She stretched to 54 cm so far and i see the Stretch is slowly coming down. We are on Day 37 so its Week 6 for her since she popped thru the Soil. I got the Ph issue under control now she nicely came back i only had to pull 2 fan leafes which were to damaged and they only absorb energy she needs elsewhere. Buds appearing everywhere on the Top of the Banches and the Top Cola formation looks nice so far nodespace wise. Should be a nice dense nug on top of her. Later im gonna feed her the first Time on Bloom Nutes cause for me shes big enough else i dont know where to hang the Hps.....

Ok here some Pics from the Girl at Day 37 Day 37 (1).jpgDay 37 (2).jpgDay 37 (3).jpgDay 37 (4).jpgDay 37 (5).jpgDay 37 (6).jpg

Definitely a lot more sativa biased than mine. Looking real good now she's not poorly anymore

Thx Peetey she will get her first Bloom Feeding in a hot minute sitting here mixing feed atm.

Thx Peetey she will get her first Bloom Feeding in a hot minute sitting here mixing feed atm.

In a lil Medic version of a good ol Bob Marley Song....."Shes Budding yeah Shes budding Budding Shes Budding in the Name of the Lord" :p Joking but that Girl shoots Buds everywhere. Love it when u aint have the Time for a Day to look in the Tent and then the next Day u see somthing like this ...on Day 39 Day 39 (2).jpgDay 39 (3).jpgDay 39 (4).jpgDay 39 (8).jpgDay 39 (9).jpgDay 39 (10).jpgDay 39 (11).jpg

Back