Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

I know what you mean about the rapid growth. It's as if there on fast forward

Peetey that Auto Purple Amnesia starting to convince me to go Fully Auto after the Mom and Clones finish. Really so much new gowth every Day while the Photos are staggin and beastin around cause of Ferts. That Auto Purple Amnesia only got some Root Juice and a very light Feeding and is totaly happy growing. For me im thinking of Autos + Coco would be perfect Combo for me over here. I will check out how the Clones develope thru this comong week if they still that feisty then i will cut them down except of that 3 top ones i selected for Breeding. New pics will come 2 morrow.

Your right the growth rate on both the purp's and shiznit is amazing I'm using a soil mix but next auto grow I'm thinking of trying coco but gonna have to do some research on how to use it feeding etc. But that will be next auto grow I've got some rad from evol to get going when these are nearly done...or buy a new tent if I can persuade the better half

Heheh convince her with a deal u get a new tent she gets some new shoes :D well if the Autos are that careless like the Auto Purp Amnesia there is not much diffrence between coco and soil.... only the dry out time of the pod is shorter and the roots can breathe better.

Ohh my Days i just looked after the Autos and lifted the Pod of the Purple Amnesia to check if its good dried out and i saw Roots sticking out of the bottom holes...... never had that before,that a Lil One rooted thru a complete 11 l pod in 17 Days from Seed. Very Strong Genetic i must say and that even makes me more n more become a real Auto Nerd!!!!!!

Superb medic there's no stopping them

So here is a lil Update from Day 17 and 18 Day 17 31.8 (1).jpgDay 17 31.8 (2).jpgDay 17 31.8 (3).jpgDay 17 31.8 (4).jpgDay 17 31.8 (5).jpgDay 17 31.8 (6).jpgDay 17 31.8 (7).jpgDay 18 1.9 (1).jpgDay 18 1.9 (2).jpgDay 18 1.9 (4).jpgDay 18 1.9 (3).jpgDay 18 1.9 (5).jpg

Here we go with some Pics from Day 19 and Day 21 sry no Pics from Day 20 as i was Knocked Out after Work and did sleep the whole Day. She starts kicking out the Branches nicely and i think she might go to Pre Flower in the nex few Days. Fed her today with 1/8 Strenght of the Powder Feed Short Flower and some Root Juice. Day 19 2.9 (1).jpgDay 19 2.9 (2).jpgDay 19 2.9 (3).jpgDay 19 2.9 (4).jpgDay 19 2.9 (5).jpgDay 19 2.9 (6).jpgDay 21 4.9 (1).jpgDay 21 4.9 (2).jpgDay 21 4.9 (3).jpgDay 21 4.9 (7).jpgDay 21 4.9 (6).jpgDay 21 4.9 (5).jpgDay 21 4.9 (4).jpgDay 21 4.9 (8).jpgDay 21 4.9 (9).jpg

likes.jpg i be along to which you show "Munch..munch..munch:pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

Back