Welcome to a Sunday morning update.:Sharing One:

Today Miss Purple Amnesia is 51 days old.
She has recently moved into the Autoroom, and is now chilling under a 600w HPS and a 12 lamp t5 set up.
Full spectrum goodness.
IMG_1850_zps049d0acb.jpg

She has topped out at 44"/111.7cm tall from the rim of the Airpot.
IMG_1856_zps8e8079e0.jpg

Now in flower mode she is eating like it's a buffet.
IMG_1858_zpse9e4c115.jpg

I've been feeding her twice a day. She is showing signs of wanting more. :MmmMedibles..:
IMG_1857_zps67da4fa9.jpg

She has just started swelling. Her smell is that of rotting fruit with hints of musk.
Her diet consists of the following:
1ml BioBloom/1ml BioCalMag/.25ml Armor Si per liter

Thanks for stopping by!

She is going to swell up nicely for you Ronin! Heck yeah, if she is wanting more, burn the tips man, burn the tips!!

She's starting to frost up now, by the time she's finished she'll look like a big old snowcone

Shes indeed looking real nice. Big tall Girl with long Legs n frosty Buds. Cant wait to see the Results of this Lady. Good Job Ronin

She is going to swell up nicely for you Ronin! Heck yeah, if she is wanting more, burn the tips man, burn the tips!!
Oh, I'll be feeding her a nice warm dose tonight.
I'm sure I'll see some tip burning tomorrow:grin:
Time get her to put some weight on.

she shore is purdy!
Thanks GB.:Sharing One:

She's starting to frost up now, by the time she's finished she'll look like a big old snowcone
That's what I'm hoping for Peteey.

Shes indeed looking real nice. Big tall Girl with long Legs n frosty Buds. Cant wait to see the Results of this Lady. Good Job Ronin
Thanks MG.:Sharing One:
I like the leggy girls.
As long as they have some curves.
I think she'll fill out nicely.

Like the Sativa hair she shows and airy calyx. I would assume you would see male nanners if you let her go long enough.
Hope she gives you the heady high that almost seems endless.

Ronin she will defo fatten up wait till u hit the 60 Day Mark then she explodes....at least the Sativa dom pheno over here did it .....nice dense nuggs no fluffy sativa buds.....i thin thx to the Critical part of the Parents.

Like the Sativa hair she shows and airy calyx. I would assume you would see male nanners if you let her go long enough.
Hope she gives you the heady high that almost seems endless.
Thanks Hank.:Sharing One:
Not really concerned about her throwing any nanners.
I'll let her get nice and milky and then she'll meet the blade.TaNg's Thang
I always keep a close eye on my ladies.
I never let them take a trip to Trinidad.:grin: (Trinidad Colorado is the sex change capital)

Ronin she will defo fatten up wait till u hit the 60 Day Mark then she explodes....at least the Sativa dom pheno over here did it .....nice dense nuggs no fluffy sativa buds.....i thin thx to the Critical part of the Parents.
I agree MG.
She still has some time to put the weight on.
I just started amping up her bloom feed and she has been responding well.
I have a feeling once she hits full flower mode, I'll have to tie her off to the wall to stop her from tipping over.

Been a while, how is she looking?

Back