Indoor Strain descriptions for the latest tests

Testers came in 10 mins ago and as always with my luck.... there are only 2 Tha Shiznit beans in my Pack :( damn so only test no reversing with this one or the other way around.... need to decide that later. Defo gonna start the Auto Purp Amesia today.

Anyways i started Both Strains cause im too curious what they will be.....only question is......Muddy.. In the Dope Seeds or in the Short Stuff Section??? Where should i start my Journals.

Anyways i started Both Strains cause im too curious what they will be.....only question is......Muddy.. In the Dope Seeds or in the Short Stuff Section??? Where should i start my Journals.

What Short Stuff section? Is there one in private or something?

Oh ok i thought there was one cause of the last Testers Round....so question answered thx trapper ;)

Oh ok i thought there was one cause of the last Testers Round....so question answered thx trapper ;)

No worries...just checking to make sure I wasn't missing the bus....:)

AFAIK, all the Round #2 stuff is here in Dope's sub forum, but I DO remember Muddy telling testers to refer to them in the logs as "Short Stuff Boutique Line"

Ok i will Mention that....arghh now its editing time :D Thx for the Info Mate.... Btw theese Beans are looking awesome nice Tiger Stripes on them.....

Ok i will Mention that....arghh now its editing time :D Thx for the Info Mate.... Btw theese Beans are looking awesome nice Tiger Stripes on them.....

That's what I like to hear!! I can't wait to get started!

Back