Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line

Yeah, I am a reptile lover also. I have one rainbow boa and a carpet python.

I was looking at your photos and I peed in my pants. You could always hit a burgler on the head with those buds and knock him out. :kusht:

Awesome job Grey Bear! Was that door Photoshopped into that pic;) How tall was that plant? It looked like 6'. :slap:

You have been nominated for BOM/POM.

Thanks Dude, I appreciate it.
Lots of great entries.
I am not the best photog, that is for sure and if I used my camera instead of my phone, the pics might be a little better.
But , blech , sometimes just keeping up with the plants is all I can do.
This plant wanted it's feed right on or she showed her displeasure, too low and her centers yellowed fast, too high and her tips showed it fast.
And then she finished much sooner than I thought she would.
But for a "finicky" eater, she pounded on the weight, with virtually no larfy buds. Even the small buds have some heft to them.

Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line - Dry Weight pics

Hey Folks.
Here are the dry weight pics and weight.
683g of dry smokeable buds.
This plant had almost zero larf, with even the small under buds having mass when dry.
Also got about 6 gallons of trim for dry ice kief, which will be refined to shatter.
The smoke dry and uncured is pretty damn good. I don't think you can miss with this plant.
Thanks to Muddy for sending the seed my direction,
Thanks to the guys at ShortStuff for the good gear and supplying the opportunity to grow this line out.
And Thanks to all of you that have looked in, commented, encouraged, rep'ed, and so forth.
It is really nice to get that feedback.

I mentioned in another thread that I have a few growing related goals.

1. Documented autoflower grow WITH pics of dry bud and dry weight at 1000g.
I think this is a achievable goal with a 120 day strain. Maybe able to get there in 100+ days, but everything would need to fall in place.

2. Seymour-buds posted his goal of 750g autoflower in 90 days.
I decided to join him in that pursuit as well.

3. Finding my "holy grail" of strains.
I am still looking for the girl that makes me want to settle down and devote some serious time to working her potential.

Here are some pics,
Thanks again to everyone that has popped in!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150418_141545.jpg
    20150418_141545.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 584
  • 20150418_141558.jpg
    20150418_141558.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 561
This I believe is the highest ever recorded and documented yield from an Auto.......wholesome awesomeness 008_110103_nuts_prv.gif

Like someone has said, if there ain't pictures, it never happened..........

Good luck with the Quest for the Holy grail, looks like you might have better luck than Arthur and his Knights

[video=youtube;IMxWLuOFyZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxWLuOFyZM[/video]

Back