Good morning @Vapo69 I am very well thank you.:pass:
I hope all is well with you too!:headbang:
This is gold, thanks very much.:smoking:
No such thing as perfect and it is a fool's errand chasing perfection.:eyebrows:
However this is a fantastic base to work with and tweaks can be made by watching what the plants want/need.:toke::d5:
I'll check out MetaBoost and seeing as it is later in the grow, it gives me time to find the funds (I don't know how much it costs but I have spent plenty on nutes and the grow room recently and need to budget accordingly).
Thank you for taking the time to post your feed chart here!!
It has been saved to my documents, where I can always find it!
BTW I have slapped you for this and it is well deserved!
Have a great day brother and I'll drop by your grows asap!:pighug:
Arty:vibe:

Last edited:
Hey Arty!

I knew a guy with Rainbow Stones. hit himself in the nuts with a weedwacker............

:smoking::rofl:
Hey Pop! :d5::bighug:
LMAO
giphy.gif
:crying::crying:
That was funny but these ladies, aint no laughing matter with their hints of raspberry and bubblegum and they have variegated leaves of green with black edges.:smoking:

How are your ducks, I been meaning to pop by and have a chinwag but everything has kept me busy over the last week or two!
I can't wait to see how they have come along, they must be pretty stable by now?
I'll be sure to PM in the near future!:cheers:
Cheers for dropping by bud:smoking:!

Good morning @Vapo69 I am very well thank you.:pass:
I hope all is well with you too!:headbang:
This is gold, thanks very much.:smoking:
No such thing as perfect and it is a fool's errand chasing perfection.:eyebrows:
However this is a fantastic base to work with and tweaks can be made by watching what the plants want/need.:toke::d5:
I'll check out MetaBoost and seeing as it is later in the grow, it gives me time to find the funds (I don't know how much it costs but I have spent plenty on nutes and the grow room recently and need to budget accordingly).
Thank you for taking the time to post your feed chart here!!
It has been saved to my documents, where I can always find it!
BTW I have slapped you for this and it is well deserved!
Have a great day brother and I'll drop by your grows asap!:pighug:
Arty:vibe:
Hello Brother.........Thank you for the rep:thanks::thanks::thanks:...yeah, obv tweak as you need dude.....I really have gone off the lowest values on the DP really and have seen no tip burn yet, even in the heavy weeks(?)....dnq me on that tho haha......I really hope it is of some help to you, that's why I wrote it bro so I could share it.....:d5:......and I don't use the leaf green, I got the starter pack and it wasn't in so I don't use it......:smiley1::astar::smiley1:

Hello Brother.........Thank you for the rep:thanks::thanks::thanks:...yeah, obv tweak as you need dude.....I really have gone off the lowest values on the DP really and have seen no tip burn yet, even in the heavy weeks(?)....dnq me on that tho haha......I really hope it is of some help to you, that's why I wrote it bro so I could share it.....:d5:......and I don't use the leaf green, I got the starter pack and it wasn't in so I don't use it......:smiley1::astar::smiley1:
Mate @Vapo69
I am as happy as punch with your feed chart!:woohoo1:
It is a massive help , especially as you have a number of grows under your belt with it!:cheers:
First hand experience is invaluable and I would say this is many times more intuitive:thumbsup: that the quite frankly confusing DP feed chart:shrug:!!
The rep was earned but I thank you, for thanking me, for thanking you!:pighug:
Ok on the Leaf Green, I guess that one is one me to see how it performs and I will share what I think, comment are always welcome too!:toke:

Last edited:
LOL! I've got a few ducks that have been just kinda languishing in corners... I'll be running some F2 Azure Ducks soon and maybe a couple Dreaming Duck, ( Bluedream auto x Ducksfoot ). The Dreaming Duck may be a real winner, the F1's I've sampled were very nice!

Hey Pop! :d5::bighug:
LMAO
giphy.gif
:crying::crying:
That was funny but these ladies, aint no laughing matter with their hints of raspberry and bubblegum and they have variegated leaves of green with black edges.:smoking:

How are your ducks, I been meaning to pop by and have a chinwag but everything has kept me busy over the last week or two!
I can't wait to see how they have come along, they must be pretty stable by now?
I'll be sure to PM in the near future!:cheers:
Cheers for dropping by bud:smoking:!

LOL! I've got a few ducks that have been just kinda languishing in corners... I'll be running some F2 Azure Ducks soon and maybe a couple Dreaming Duck, ( Bluedream auto x Ducksfoot ). The Dreaming Duck may be a real winner, the F1's I've sampled were very nice!
Nice I'll drop by and have a look asap!
The dreaming duck sound nice!
Great to have some berry flavour in them!
Just wondering if you have considered a crinkle leaf cross with the duckfoot, to further distort the Cannabis leaf shape?
Something like Grape Crinkle from Mephisto, although there other crinkle leaf strains.

Last edited:
Mate @Vapo69
I am as happy as punch with your feed chart!:woohoo1:
It is a massive help , especially as you have a number of grows under your belt with it!:cheers:
First hand experience is invaluable and I would say this is many times more intuitive:thumbsup: that the quite frankly confusing DP feed chart:shrug:!!
The rep was earned but I thank you, for thanking me, for thanking you!:pighug:
Ok on the Leaf Green, I guess that one is one me to see how it performs and I will share what I think, comment are always welcome too!:toke:
..hahaha...thank you, no! thank you, no! you, no! you....we could be here all day dude...:rofl:.......oh and before I forget, the story behind the meta boost.......I read something somewhere :crying:...(not much help I know).....anyway, it was a grower who had grown this absolutely massively massive auto with DP and Shooting powder(House and garden I think?)and he had begun to use Canna boost with the DP Explode....but I have not done that myself... yet! lol.....anyway Canna boost is part metaboost and Buddha Tree is cheaper so.........that why that dude haha..........just so you know you can remove if you want....:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Fish mix is the bomb, I used to grow using biobizz range! The main Grow and bloom nutes ar seaweed and molasses based. Fish mix is used as a veg nute and replaces their "Grow" or it can be mixed 50:50 with "Grow".

I tested Optic foliar here at AFN I really liked it and should get some more I have the tiniest amount of transport and a fair bit of attack left. IT is transport I need the most.
However seeind as I am lacking in OP transport, I use Plant magic Bio-wetter as an alternative to break the surface tension, to make it more absorbable through the leaves.
Similar systems indeed, you know what they say "Great minds think alike"!

Not started giving them bennies but I will when I pot up.
Rottacillin is my bennies i use for a healthy root zone.
Mycos - rootgrow and rootmore, not canna specific the like Great White Shark but I like what i see.
I'd like to give Mammoth P a go but £40 for 120ml is a bit too pricey at the moment for me.
I also have Bio Tabs PK boost which is chock full of bennies which I bubble in a 30 liter barrel with a Hailea V 60 (60 liter a minute) silent air pump (which isn't silent but is quieter than some other air pumps)
I use 4 x 6" air stones with it design for Koi carp ponds (nothing like going over the top eh)? ~They do get alot of air in the mix which is what is wanted with compost tea
I'm not much of a video poster but I did post a video of some compost tea bubbling away!

Mmm frothy goodness, the girls did like it!

you know what if a think about it, I think it was your test grows with Optic Folia that turn me on to them when I first arrived here on AFN. I've been using Overgrow religiously for a good 2 years now... that reminds me I need a top up

I stared out on the Bio bizz range, great stuff and If I'm in soil my first choice for nutes along with plant magic which I feel is just as good (their bloom booster kicks ass)... only today just recommended a friend to go with Biobizz for a back garden grow this summer... along with the lecture of how good auto's are now and "NO! they are just as good as photo's, you've smoked my shit! and never complained!" ;)

If you do want to fork out I can high recommend Mammoth P, it most definitely works and I do notice when it not included in my line up... to keep the cost down I only use it in flower at a strict 0.16ml per ltr, which is what they recommend on the bottle. I have played around with different amounts with no difference... but your are right way way over priced for the average home grower

..hahaha...thank you, no! thank you, no! you, no! you....we could be here all day dude...:rofl:.......oh and before I forget, the story behind the meta boost.......I read something somewhere :crying:...(not much help I know).....anyway, it was a grower who had grown this absolutely massively massive auto with DP and Shooting powder(House and garden I think?)and he had begun to use Canna boost with the DP Explode....but I have not done that myself... yet! lol.....anyway Canna boost is part metaboost and Buddha Tree is cheaper so.........that why that dude haha..........just so you know you can remove if you want....:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Wow that really strange because I was looking at a journal and they swapped the DP explode for Cannaboost and said it was better than DP explode!
Shooting is House and Garden!
Does the same job and is cheaper,
upload_2019-4-9_16-36-23.jpeg

Buddha tree wins!:headbang::haha: (don't know if you remember Banzai)?
you know what if a think about it, I think it was your test grows with Optic Folia that turn me on to them when I first arrived here on AFN. I've been using Overgrow religiously for a good 2 years now... that reminds me I need a top up

I stared out on the Bio bizz range, great stuff and If I'm in soil my first choice for nutes along with plant magic which I feel is just as good (their bloom booster kicks ass)... only today just recommended a friend to go with Biobizz for a back garden grow this summer... along with the lecture of how good auto's are now and "NO! they are just as good as photo's, you've smoked my shit! and never complained!" ;)

If you do want to fork out I can high recommend Mammoth P, it most definitely works and I do notice when it not included in my line up... to keep the cost down I only use it in flower at a strict 0.16ml per ltr, which is what they recommend on the bottle. I have played around with different amounts with no difference... but your are right way way over priced for the average home grower

How about that,you found Optic foliar through me, so that would have been in the GNL test thread where I built my COB and also tested Dinafem's Fruit Auto.Now NGL are trading as HLG , that was three tests in one and I'm still only have cannazone rank 1, must see about getting that changed! Maybe there is a mod who can help? lol:eyebrows:

I must restock my Optic Foliar supplies too!

Now that should be a meme, when someone disses Autos and then finds out they have been massively Stoned for a long time smoking them thinking they were photos! Priceless!:crying::crying::crying::headbang:

I generally knock up 30 liter of nutes at a time for my space and at .16 mil per liter that means I get 30 x 30 liters from a 120 ml bottle of Mammoth P. £40 buys me 120 ml which works out at £1.33 per 30 liters of nutes , so in all honesty, if it is as good as you say, it is a small price to pay!

Back