Wow that really strange because I was looking at a journal and they swapped the DP explode for Cannaboost and said it was better than DP explode!
Shooting is House and Garden!
Does the same job and is cheaper,
View attachment 1042351
Buddha tree wins!:headbang::haha: (don't know if you remember Banzai)?

How about that,you found Optic foliar through me, so that would have been in the GNL test thread where I built my COB and also tested Dinafem's Fruit Auto.Now NGL are trading as HLG , that was three tests in one and I'm still only have cannazone rank 1, must see about getting that changed! Maybe there is a mod who can help? lol:eyebrows:

I must restock my Optic Foliar supplies too!

Now that should be a meme, when someone disses Autos and then finds out they have been massively Stoned for a long time smoking them thinking they were photos! Priceless!:crying::crying::crying::headbang:

I generally knock up 30 liter of nutes at a time for my space and at .16 mil per liter that means I get 30 x 30 liters from a 120 ml bottle of Mammoth P. £40 buys me 120 ml which works out at £1.33 per 30 liters of nutes , so in all honesty, if it is as good as you say, it is a small price to pay!
@arty zan , Over the last two years I have alternated between Mammoth P and Growers Recharge. I’m not sure which I prefer . It may call for a side by side but that would be more effort... so maybe not. I think they both work. Maybe Recharge in veg and Mammouth P in bloom?

@arty zan , Over the last two years I have alternated between Mammoth P and Growers Recharge. I’m not sure which I prefer . It may call for a side by side but that would be more effort... so maybe not. I think they both work. Maybe Recharge in veg and Mammouth P in bloom?
I'm liking your thinking @BCBudlady and both are available in the UK:headbang::woohoo:
We are finally getting there here the UK , we have been lagging behind far too long and now we have some of these goodies over here. Probably overpriced as they are shipped overseas but well worth trying out!
Growers Recharge is £35 for 8 OZ
I'm guessing if i do by for this grow it will be mammoth P as I'm nearing the bloom phase, which means I can get some Growers Recharge for the veg phase of the next grow!

I use this stuff too dude.......Mother Pukka are cheap too....
Screenshot_2019-04-09-17-25-45.png

Wow that really strange because I was looking at a journal and they swapped the DP explode for Cannaboost and said it was better than DP explode!
Shooting is House and Garden!
Does the same job and is cheaper,
View attachment 1042351
Buddha tree wins!:headbang::haha: (don't know if you remember Banzai)?

How about that,you found Optic foliar through me, so that would have been in the GNL test thread where I built my COB and also tested Dinafem's Fruit Auto.Now NGL are trading as HLG , that was three tests in one and I'm still only have cannazone rank 1, must see about getting that changed! Maybe there is a mod who can help? lol:eyebrows:

I must restock my Optic Foliar supplies too!

Now that should be a meme, when someone disses Autos and then finds out they have been massively Stoned for a long time smoking them thinking they were photos! Priceless!:crying::crying::crying::headbang:

I generally knock up 30 liter of nutes at a time for my space and at .16 mil per liter that means I get 30 x 30 liters from a 120 ml bottle of Mammoth P. £40 buys me 120 ml which works out at £1.33 per 30 liters of nutes , so in all honesty, if it is as good as you say, it is a small price to pay!

yep I think that was the test...there was a bunch of cob kits all at the same time along with the Optic Folia hitting the site

I used MP for just over year and was so used it I did that usual thing of saying..."is this stuff really working for that cost"... removed it from my line up on two grows with two different clones that I had used it on before... to look at the buds in the tent I was seeing no difference at first... but when I chopped and I started to trim I noticed the difference...bud structure, density and of course over weight was lacking. The buds were a touch spongy and had lost a little density and when I weighed them what I would normally expect from that space was down by a good 2oz on both grows... Turps didn't seem to be affected at all... I think MP is great especially if your looking to get a fair few Oz out of a space but if are only growing just the one or two plants for a few Oz, is worth the money, is the big question.

yep I think that was the test...there was a bunch of cob kits all at the same time along with the Optic Folia hitting the site

I used MP for
over year and was so used it I did that usual thing of saying..."is this stuff really working for that cost"... removed it from my line up on two grows with two different clones that I had used it on before... to look at the buds in the tent I was seeing no difference at first... but when I chopped and I started to trim I noticed the difference...bud structure, density and of course over weight was lacking. The buds were a touch spongy and had lost a little density and when I weighed them what I would normally expect from that space was down by a good 2oz on both grows... Turps didn't seem to be affected at all... I think MP is great especially if your looking to get a fair few Oz out of a space but if are only growing just the one or two plants for a few Oz, is worth the money, is the big question.
Mammoth P is great for coco, which is my substrate of choice currently and has been for a while now.

From Mammoth P website >>>> Mammoth P isn’t limited to organic growing; it also works incredibly well (if not better) in coco media. Coco has a habit of locking out phosphorous because it releases potassium and absorbs calcium. While this isn’t overly problematic, you want your plants to absorb everything they need all the time so Mammoth P is very useful in that regard for its ability to unlock what would be lost potential phosphorus.

So that is a good enough reason to try it out, if I don't get a decent return for my money, then it will be off the menu for the girls!
You got to speculate to accumulate, so that's what i plan to do and see how it goes!
Thanks for your input on the topic of bennies, it has been a great help and thank you to @BCBudlady as well for here input.
Hopefully along the line we will find Arty's buds have put on even more weight!

I did tage @Vapo69 as I think he grows with Dutch Pro and wondered if he had any h

Great harvest brother.
Can't be long before you fire up the Green house again, I'm guessing thing get warm enough around May time for you?
I'd love to make some CN rosin, I just looking at a small pressing machine to smash me some.
got my window grow going with two 1/2 gal Portals, the greenhouse/outdoor seedlings will soon fill my window with transplants.

got my window grow going with two 1/2 gal Portals, the greenhouse/outdoor seedlings will soon fill my window with transplants.
Fantastic mate!!
Are you doing a journal yet? Or are you waiting until they go outside?
Either way it would be great if you could tag me in, i'd love to follow along!:headbang:

Back