There has been a bunch of new staff added in the last 6 mths as the grow battles have exploded so a lot of the new guys are in training for that but I think they have all been approached because there all nice folks and very helpful and promote the AFN way anyhow I'm fucked pal I'm gonna turn in catch you tmoz

Arty......Arty, Arty, Arty, Arty, AAAAAAAAArrrrrty.....I love Dutch Pro nutes.......this is one of the Forgotten Cookies top I cut recently...so frosty.....View attachment 1041979
Om nom nom I like the look of her yum!:drool: Nice bud dude,if that's what Dutch Pro can produce, I am glad I decide to get some!
I bought the Autoflower kit fo Coco/Hydro and decided to get the "Leaf Green" as well seeing it was on the feed chart.
Is Leaf Green something you use as well?

There has been a bunch of new staff added in the last 6 mths as the grow battles have exploded so a lot of the new guys are in training for that but I think they have all been approached because there all nice folks and very helpful and promote the AFN way anyhow I'm fucked pal I'm gonna turn in catch you tmoz
That's what is needed!! That's why AFN rocks! The will and want to have nice people, helping nice people, to grow nice bud!! What's not to like!
Have yourself a goodnight sleep bro, catch up tmoz!

I think you will like the DP nutes, that was the first one that I got. The explode is the shit too!
I've been using their PH down & PH up for years because they do PH down in veg and bloom with a universal PH up.
I seen some nice grows with it and I need to get some nutes dso thoght IO'd give it a go.
I'm looking forward to getting some great results with it!

Thanks Tom I love Kelp/seaweed feeds! :smoking:
I am currently foliar feeding with Biobizz fish mix and Biotabs Boom boom spray botha are seaweed based and the fish mix has added fishy goodness plus molasses.:jointman:
The girls are lapping it up and going bonkers.:biggrin::yoinks::yay:
It hasn't been long since my last pictures were posted but they have put on a march since then! I'll see if I get some pics up tomorrow!:thumbsup:
I also use Maxicrop's - Take Root and Plant Growth Stimulant, which are both seaweed based and do an awesome job.
I used to be 100% organic and then got set a shed load of mineral nutes to test and I went that way, at some point I may switch back.
I like to use both each has it's merits. so currently main feed is mineral nutes with added organic seaweed amendments.
Cheers for passing it forward bro, that's why I love this forum, everyone chips in and helps!:d5:
Nice for tagging in @Slater I hope he likes the grow but also, any more tip are always greatly appreciated!:thanks:

grabbing a chair and trying to hit my mouth
giphy68.gif

Biobizz fish mix... now that's got me really interested, I'm loving making up my own folia feeds... I've also been trying out spraying with microbes one a week in veg. When I get to the bottom of a bottle of Urb been washing it out with a ltr of RO then putting that into the sprayer... I also add Transport by Opticfolia to all my folia sprays, a super awesome wetting agent. You can see it working as the leaves suck up that goodness.

sound like we are running very similar systems Arty... the power of hydro with the love of organics

Aresuing Microbes? ... and if so,whats in ya bag man

Lol I been coming to AFN sice it had twenty members but I was a lurker back then and it took a while to defect here full time .
I used to come here to get the current status on LED's and Autoflowers, to use to defeat the HPS/Photo Trolls of yor!
It was my mission to promote LED's and Autos, thankfully I no longer need to defend them as they have both proven themselves to the world.
Of course if you are talking commercial growers then there are a lot still stuck in the HID mind set as they are cheap to set up.
I have also been kicking around at the portal for a while, different places, same faces there is a lot of cross over members
Portal strains are awesome but AFN gets you more exposure.in grows and free tech etc in the cannazone!
I know and have met many of AFN's members and I was staff here for quite while.
Now I look around and see so many people here who are now Mods and Globals but who I still remember, when they were all fresh and new to AFN!
It's actually really nice to see such a great bunch of people getting involved and helping run the show.
I am happily in retirement that's way I like it and now enjoy a more leisurely slower pace of things.
I still like to help folk out where I can, it is afterall the AFN way.:vibe:

right on brother!...
giphy04.gif
... thank you for your effort over the years Arty, like I've said your words have help my garden loads and I'm sure many more to come... I've learnt form the best on AFN to share, share and share, it's the one job this plant wishes us to do and that is to show the world how to keep it alive and spread its seed... lets grow the world

grabbing a chair and trying to hit my mouth View attachment 1042199

Biobizz fish mix... now that's got me really interested, I'm loving making up my own folia feeds... I've also been trying out spraying with microbes one a week in veg. When I get to the bottom of a bottle of Urb been washing it out with a ltr of RO then putting that into the sprayer... I also add Transport by Opticfolia to all my folia sprays, a super awesome wetting agent. You can see it working as the leaves suck up that goodness.

sound like we are running very similar systems Arty... the power of hydro with the love of organics

Aresuing Microbes? ... and if so,whats in ya bag man
Fish mix is the bomb, I used to grow using biobizz range! The main Grow and bloom nutes ar seaweed and molasses based. Fish mix is used as a veg nute and replaces their "Grow" or it can be mixed 50:50 with "Grow".

I tested Optic foliar here at AFN I really liked it and should get some more I have the tiniest amount of transport and a fair bit of attack left. IT is transport I need the most.
However seeind as I am lacking in OP transport, I use Plant magic Bio-wetter as an alternative to break the surface tension, to make it more absorbable through the leaves.
Similar systems indeed, you know what they say "Great minds think alike"!

Not started giving them bennies but I will when I pot up.
Rottacillin is my bennies i use for a healthy root zone.
Mycos - rootgrow and rootmore, not canna specific the like Great White Shark but I like what i see.
I'd like to give Mammoth P a go but £40 for 120ml is a bit too pricey at the moment for me.
I also have Bio Tabs PK boost which is chock full of bennies which I bubble in a 30 liter barrel with a Hailea V 60 (60 liter a minute) silent air pump (which isn't silent but is quieter than some other air pumps)
I use 4 x 6" air stones with it design for Koi carp ponds (nothing like going over the top eh)? ~They do get alot of air in the mix which is what is wanted with compost tea
I'm not much of a video poster but I did post a video of some compost tea bubbling away!

Mmm frothy goodness, the girls did like it!

right on brother!...View attachment 1042202 ... thank you for your effort over the years Arty, like I've said your words have help my garden loads and I'm sure many more to come... I've learnt form the best on AFN to share, share and share, it's the one job this plant wishes us to do and that is to show the world how to keep it alive and spread its seed... lets grow the world
Cheers bro!! Much appreciated.:d5::bighug:
I still learn new stuff all the time and that won't end until I do!
I have a saying "If I haven't learned something new everyday, then that is a wasted day" ( the irony is some days I really like to get wasted but I still learn something new lol)
I still make mistakes and often really silly ones but with experience accrued over the years I can often get it sorted without to much fuss.but still kick myself for being a total Dillon for making the mistake in the first place.
Cannabis owes a lot to mankind, we have aided and sped up its evolution whether it be hemp/cbd varieties or Cannabis for medical and recreational uses.
We also owe a lot to cannabis, we have formed an almost symbiotic relationship with it.
We have it in our hearts and to share the knowledge with friends in priceless. Lets grow the world indeed!!:frog:

Last edited:
Hello Arty....hope you are well today buddy....here is the feed chart I promised, that I have tweaked and revised over the last few grows....I am still not sure its right......but then again, I don't think it ever will be lol....Im thinking of raising the A+B in the first two weeks of bloom......but thats transition time lol.......anyway make up your own mind dude lol...:smiley1:
Screenshot_2019-04-09-11-54-41.png

Back