Hello dudes........can I help?......:d5:
Hey brother.
I was saying to @St. Tom that the Dutch Pro Autoflower Coco chart was a bit odd, as it shows first week seedling no nutes and no Leaf Green until second week of seed phase.
I normally feed half strength nutes in coco at this stage.
I didn't as per the second chart I posted in this thread.
In week two they did get Leaf green but they were looking pale with N def.
I should have gone with my gut but I also wanted to follow the feed chart!
I feel so foolish, why on earth din't do what i normally do, feeding with weak nutes until they were ready to take more.
So I was wondering as you use Dutch Pro, if there were any hints of tips or any pitfalls to watch out for.
I've had to nurse my silly mistake with foliar feeding and they have sorted themselves out but why would Dutch Pro make a chart like that?

Hey brother.
I was saying to @St. Tom that the Dutch Pro Autoflower Coco chart was a bit odd, as it shows first week seedling no nutes and no Leaf Green until second week of seed phase.
I normally feed half strength nutes in coco at this stage.
I didn't as per the second chart I posted in this thread.
In week two they did get Leaf green but they were looking pale with N def.
I should have gone with my gut but I also wanted to follow the feed chart!
I feel so foolish, why on earth din't do what i normally do, feeding with weak nutes until they were ready to take more.
So I was wondering as you use Dutch Pro, if there were any hints of tips or any pitfalls to watch out for.
I've had to nurse my silly mistake with foliar feeding and they have sorted themselves out but why would Dutch Pro make a chart like that?
....I don't know bro....I really don't.....I was so perplexed by the DP chart, I wrote my own....then I did little tweaks here and there and incorporated a meta boost.....and calmag.....you will need calmag....funny you should ask as I was planning on updating and printing out a new one 2moz......can send a pic/copy your way when its done dude?.......:d5:

....I don't know bro....I really don't.....I was so perplexed by the DP chart, I wrote my own....then I did little tweaks here and there and incorporated a meta boost.....and calmag.....you will need calmag....funny you should ask as I was planning on updating and printing out a new one 2moz......can send a pic/copy your way when its done dude?.......:d5:
I always have calmag/iron on hand, it is just one of those necessary amendment in coco. I also have liquid bennies (forget the name of brand), Myco's, fulvic acid and Hesi Super vit. I have also been foliar feeding with Biobizz fish mix and Biotabs Boom boom spray to help banish the N def.
It would be awesome to get a copy of you feed schedule drop & me a link to your journal as well please!
I 'd like to check your grow using Dutch Pro :d5:
I know what you mean about the dutch Pro chart, on the non auto chart, it is feed from day 1!
I don't why I didn't follow my gut, in future I will:smoking:
thanks for dropping and leading a hand!:pass:

I began using it in one thread dude and I have moved to another with it lol....but I will tag you in both....:smiley1:
Cheers brother, I'm subbed to both now, so I'll get alerts!!:d5::headbang:
Zamnesia Cherry Bud in the GoTY comp, now that sounds a rather nice strain. I have never grow a cherry strain before but it is on my list.
I'll keep an eye out in the GoTY, which I have to be honest, I haven't had time to become engrossed in such a massive thread but I will see if I can make time.:smoking:

arty if i can pass a tip @Slater put me onto it and i seen explosive growth like ive never seen before foliar spraying daily with kelp or velokep with my feed line and i swear to god i will do it forever now right through veg till about the 2nd week of flower

arty if i can pass a tip @Slater put me onto it and i seen explosive growth like ive never seen before foliar spraying daily with kelp or velokep with my feed line and i swear to god i will do it forever now right through veg till about the 2nd week of flower
Thanks Tom I love Kelp/seaweed feeds! :smoking:
I am currently foliar feeding with Biobizz fish mix and Biotabs Boom boom spray both are seaweed based and the fish mix has added fishy goodness plus molasses.:jointman:
The girls are lapping it up and going bonkers.:biggrin::yoinks::yay:
It hasn't been long since my last pictures were posted but they have put on a march since then! I'll see if I get some pics up tomorrow!:thumbsup:
I also use Maxicrop's - Take Root and Plant Growth Stimulant, which are both seaweed based and do an awesome job.
I used to be 100% organic and then got sent a shed load of mineral nutes to test and I went that way, at some point I may switch back.
I like to use both each has it's merits. so currently main feed is mineral nutes with added organic seaweed amendments.
Cheers for passing it forward bro, that's why I love this forum, everyone chips in and helps!:d5:
Nice for tagging in @Slater I hope he likes the grow but also, any more tips are always greatly appreciated!:thanks:

Last edited:
i can learn a lot through you 2 also i see you met @bushmasterar15 hes a real nice guy
Lol I been coming to AFN sice it had twenty members but I was a lurker back then and it took a while to defect here full time .
I used to come here to get the current status on LED's and Autoflowers, to use to defeat the HPS/Photo Trolls of yor!
It was my mission to promote LED's and Autos, thankfully I no longer need to defend them as they have both proven themselves to the world.
Of course if you are talking commercial growers then there are a lot still stuck in the HID mind set as they are cheap to set up.
I have also been kicking around at the portal for a while, different places, same faces there is a lot of cross over members
Portal strains are awesome but AFN gets you more exposure.in grows and free tech etc in the cannazone!
I know and have met many of AFN's members and I was staff here for quite while.
Now I look around and see so many people here who are now Mods and Globals but who I still remember, when they were all fresh and new to AFN!
It's actually really nice to see such a great bunch of people getting involved and helping run the show.
I am happily in retirement that's way I like it and now enjoy a more leisurely slower pace of things.
I still like to help folk out where I can, it is afterall the AFN way.:vibe:

Back