It must be getting on for a couple of weeks but not quite, since my last update.It is this phase of the growth cycle, I always find ball achingly boring, when it comes to posting updates.
I have been following the feed schedule for autos, in coco but I think I will change that up a bit next grow.
The feed schedule says no nutes first week for seedlings and then the second week 1 x spray with leaf green (their foliar feed).
Plants are healthy and look good but maybe a bit on the pale side for me, I put this down to the feed schedule .
Next time I will start on half strength nutes, from the start, as I would normally with a coco grow.
View attachment 1041174

Does anyone use Dutch Pro? If you do I am wondering how you start your seedling off. do you follow the feed schedule or do you do something different! @Vapo69 I think you use Dutch Pro, any advice or tips greatly received brother:headbang:!
As you can see in the seedling/cuttings stage no watered in ferts for first two weeks and second week only "leaf Green" foliar feed.
Currently I am feeding the week -4 on the chart above (vegetative growth) with added CalMag/Iron and Hesi Super Vit.
Here's a few pics - Citrus Noir is in the top right corner in all the pics, ther rest are Rainbow Stone!
These Strains are bred by Stone @ the "Autoflower Portal".
dscn5174_fotor-jpg.40926

dscn5175_fotor-jpg.40927

dscn5178_fotor-jpg.40928
I had to back off N for CN. The only girl of twelve last season that thought my base soil was a little too nitro. So I scraped off her compost mulch and used a fine dusting of it from time to time, not for plant nutes but to feed me soil organisms. She took to bloom boosting just fine, was topped into a 32"x32" bush, and gave up 4.9 oz of the most resinous! Top notch potency after all these months of cure. A stellar strain, have fun with her.

Last edited:
Yes I'd love to see how you do with Dutch pro I'm just off to see your journal
I did tage @Vapo69 as I think he grows with Dutch Pro and wondered if he had any h
Great harvest brother.
Can't be long before you fire up the Green house again, I'm guessing thing get warm enough around May time for you?
I'd love to make some CN rosin, I just looking at a small pressing machine to smash me some.

Yes I'd love to see how you do with Dutch pro I'm just off to see your journal
I did tag @Vapo69 as I think he grows with Dutch Pro and wondered if he had any hints and tips.
I don't think he saw my my tag:shrug:

I did tag @Vapo69 as I think he grows with Dutch Pro and wondered if he had any hints and tips.
I don't think he saw my my tag:shrug:
yes he is deffo using dutch pro now he's normally online he may be able to help also there was a bit load of usa growers on here who were using them also on a cannazone test

yes he is deffo using dutch pro now he's normally online he may be able to help also there was a bit load of usa growers on here who were using them also on a cannazone test
Nice, thanks for the nod Tom.
I'll have a look or do a search and see what I can find, it will be nice to see the results they get.

Arty......Arty, Arty, Arty, Arty, AAAAAAAAArrrrrty.....I love Dutch Pro nutes.......this is one of the Forgotten Cookies top I cut recently...so frosty.....
20190404_181508_resized.jpg

Back