Fish mix is the bomb, I used to grow using biobizz range! The main Grow and bloom nutes ar seaweed and molasses based. Fish mix is used as a veg nute and replaces their "Grow" or it can be mixed 50:50 with "Grow".

I tested Optic foliar here at AFN I really liked it and should get some more I have the tiniest amount of transport and a fair bit of attack left. IT is transport I need the most.
However seeind as I am lacking in OP transport, I use Plant magic Bio-wetter as an alternative to break the surface tension, to make it more absorbable through the leaves.
Similar systems indeed, you know what they say "Great minds think alike"!

Not started giving them bennies but I will when I pot up.
Rottacillin is my bennies i use for a healthy root zone.
Mycos - rootgrow and rootmore, not canna specific the like Great White Shark but I like what i see.
I'd like to give Mammoth P a go but £40 for 120ml is a bit too pricey at the moment for me.
I also have Bio Tabs PK boost which is chock full of bennies which I bubble in a 30 liter barrel with a Hailea V 60 (60 liter a minute) silent air pump (which isn't silent but is quieter than some other air pumps)
I use 4 x 6" air stones with it design for Koi carp ponds (nothing like going over the top eh)? ~They do get alot of air in the mix which is what is wanted with compost tea
I'm not much of a video poster but I did post a video of some compost tea bubbling away!

Mmm frothy goodness, the girls did like it!

I don't hold back on fish when I make compost

I don't hold back on fish when I make compost
Is it a supersoil style compo?
Fish has good amount of phosphorus and potassium great for the bloom phase.
I'm guessing there is no shortage of fish in your neck of the woods,salmon, char & grayling I imagine?

Is it a supersoil style compo?
Fish has good amount of phosphorus and potassium great for the bloom phase.
I'm guessing there is no shortage of fish in your neck of the woods,salmon, char & grayling I imagine?
July, August, September fish fish and more fish! Feeds us, the dogs, and the soil. Salmon, sheefish, the largest of the whitefish tribe, and 3 other "strains" of whitefish are the mainstays of summer survival. Grayling, char, and pike are lesser players, all good, just not the massive numbers of the former list.

V69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what's the point of live n
if not living
large!
Woooooooo brotha.......:smiley1::astar:Top Man :astar::smiley1:

Back