.....I am a big believer in R+R for the ladies.....they look really good bro.....super good...:bow:....didn't Boom Boom win an award at Spannabis 19??......good stuff:bow::bow::smiley1:

Last edited:
Good looking girls arty and since Friday also new PC hope.:pass:
I could ring the neck of Amazon, who cancelled the order because I messed up my password and password reset din't work!
So I went to the shops and bought a laptop, Desktop arrives Tuesday! Desktop is my preferred preference!!!

.....I am a big believer in R+R for the ladies.....they look really good bro.....super good...:bow:....didn't Boom Boom win an award at Spannabis??......good stuff:bow::bow::smiley1:
Yes they did!
A bit of r+r is definitely good! At the moment all my feeding is seaweed based (apart from CalMag/Iron,Hesi SuperVit & the Leaf Green that is lol) after the little bit iffy start! Once flower starts it will go all Dutch Pro. Cheers for the kind word too buddy!:pass::bighug:

Yes they did!
A bit of r+r is definitely good! At the moment all my feeding is seaweed based (apart from CalMag/Iron,Hesi SuperVit & the Leaf Green that is lol) after the little bit iffy start! Once flower starts it will go all Dutch Pro. Cheers for the kind word too buddy!:pass::bighug:
...can't wait dude...:bow::bow:....had an interesting idea what to do with the Mephisto I snapped too....all due info in tomorrow's update...:d5:

4 day since the last update and the girls are charging on at a rate of knots.
They have still been getting Boom boom Spray , BioBizz Grow , CalMag/Iron & Hesi Super Vit in a foliar feed.
Nutes at the roots Biobizz Grow.
Other foliar application - Leaf Green by Dutch Pro.
I sprayed the Leaf Green and turned out the lights for 3 hours as per the instructions.
After 3 hours i turned them on again and it was not what I was inspecting, the leaves were curling under! Over Nitrification was my first though but there wasn't much I could do as it was a foliar spraying.
I had guests coming around, so I switched the light of again and it got left like that for 24 hours.
I had a knot in my stomach as to what I would find, when I open my cab again!
Luckily for me the girls were all back on good form, like nothing had happened!
Here are a few pics of the girls, Citrus Noir is top right, all the rest are Rainbow Stone's.
24 hours of dark has had them looking for the light and so they seem to be that much taller
View attachment 1044907 View attachment 1044908 View attachment 1044910

happy ladys... :d5:

Back