It's been 10 days since last update pics were taken, so as you have noticed i'm a bit overdue with my updates.
The cab is now getting a bit jungly and I'm thinking I should have dwarfed them! ~Live and learn eh, such is life growing in a small cab.
Next time I will stick with what I know but i wanted to just grow some normal shape bushes with no real interference from me the grower.
Having said that a good defoliation is needed to get the cab back in shape and the girls mad a bit more manageable.
Here are some pics I snapped, they aint that great (I need to change the ISO on the camera) but it does show what's going on in the cab.
A serious defoliation as I mentioned is pending and once I have stripped them a bit, I will post some more pics, hopefully in the next couple of days.
Here's the pics
DSCN5319A.jpg
DSCN5320A.jpg
DSCN5321A.jpg
DSCN5322A.jpg
DSCN5323A.jpg
DSCN5324A.jpg
DSCN5325A.jpg
DSCN5331A.jpg
DSCN5332A.jpg

They look great man, loving those Portal girls.
Thanks bro, yeah all the Portal strains blow me away especially as it is now not just Stones and NW's strains, with Sarfuckers Genetics and Healing Path genetics adding to the mix.
There is also another post after this one of pics I took today.

Nice dude...very nice...I am so very happy the chart works for dude....:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Update is today! Thanks for taking an interest, much appreciated!:bighug::pass::d5:
Two sets of pictures will be posted , things got a bit busy!:cheers:

Feed charts is great @vapo! Big thanks brother, it is working out really well!
I even got me a bottle of "Buddhas Tree - Advanced Meta Boost" I'm also adding some "Hesi Supervit" and some "Fulvic Acid" to the mix.

10 days since the last update. (7-5-19) This is the missing journal entry!!
The last 5 days the light has been dimmed to lowest setting, to keep temps low and so electric usage is smaller, for anyone who looks at the meter.
(I had a possible security incident, which has now passed, so I was being careful with electricity usage for a week or so).
I may go 18/6 to further keep electric usage smaller. (I never did and it is still at 24/7 light but dimmed a little as I was getting a little light toxicity.
So being careful with electric usage may mean I have a smaller yield but it also means I get piece of mind, as long as I can grow enough for the summer months , I'll be happy. (I need enough weed to see me through the summer, which is time I take off from growing due to heat issues and also not wanting to have to constantly to rush home to look after the girls).
The girls have put a spurt of growth on in the past 4 days, I hope they don't get much bigger.
Some defoliation may have to take place, in order to let the light in to the lower bud sites.
Here's the pics
View attachment 1060317 View attachment 1060318 View attachment 1060319 View attachment 1060320 View attachment 1060321 View attachment 1060322 View attachment 1060323 View attachment 1060324 View attachment 1060325 View attachment 1060326 View attachment 1060327

Ok that's the missing post! Next entry will be in the next post due to not being able to post all the pic in this post!
@Vapo69 as you can see they are loving your nutrient regime!!:pass::d5::headbang::vibe:
Better glimpse into the tent here. Really gorgeous @arty zan . All praying just right.

Thanks @Vapo69 @trailanimal @BCBudlady @Archaic for your comments, it make me smile when people are so kind and generous with their comment! Hugz'n'smokez all round :pass::bighug::vibes: you all have a little something from me!!:smokeout::d5:

The girls are happy and green, no signs of deficiencies or tip burn etc.
The only thing was a little light toxicity which mottled some of the higher leaves. I had may 300W COB a little low and turned up a little high. I dimmed the light a little and raised it up and everything was back to normal!

I'm feeding at around 1.2 EC at the moment and PH6.0 in DTW (Drain To Waste) in coco with around 25% - 30% run off. My CalMag also has Iron in it and i would advise anyone in coco under LED to use a CAlMag with added iron in it.
I have stopped foliar spraying with Biotabs Boom Boom spray, BioBizz Grow (both seaweed/kelp based) as the girls don't need anymore encouragement to put on new growth.

Like @BCBudlady said the girls are all with "praying leaves" reaching to the sky (ceiling of my cab lol)!
If anyone uses "Dutch Pro" nutes go back to page 6 (I think) or somewhere around there and use @Vapo69 nutrient chart he made, it works a treat!

Thanks @Vapo69 @trailanimal @BCBudlady @Archaic for your comments, it make me smile when people are so kind and generous with their comment! Hugz'n'smokez all round :pass::bighug::vibes: you all have a little something from me!!:smokeout::d5:

The girls are happy and green, no signs of deficiencies or tip burn etc.
The only thing was a little light toxicity which mottled some of the higher leaves. I had may 300W COB a little low and turned up a little high. I dimmed the light a little and raised it up and everything was back to normal!

I'm feeding at around 1.2 EC at the moment and PH6.0 in DTW (Drain To Waste) in coco with around 25% - 30% run off. My CalMag also has Iron in it and i would advise anyone in coco under LED to use a CAlMag with added iron in it.
I have stopped foliar spraying with Biotabs Boom Boom spray, BioBizz Grow (both seaweed/kelp based) as the girls don't need anymore encouragement to put on new growth.

Like @BCBudlady said the girls are all with "praying leaves" reaching to the sky (ceiling of my cab lol)!
If anyone uses "Dutch Pro" nutes go back to page 6 (I think) or somewhere around there and use @Vapo69 nutrient chart he made, it works a treat!
Thank you for the props dude :bow::bow:....Top Man :smiley1:

Thank you for the props dude :bow::bow:....Top Man :smiley1:
My pleasure brother, you have been a great help and the girls are loving it! Plus you put me on to "Buddhas Tree Advanced Meta Boost" which is full of goodies! so big thanks for that!
When I give "Props" they are always well earned!! Sharing the knowledge is sharing the love and for me that is all part of helping other folk grow the best they can. I learn new stuff all the time and what I learn, I like to share and that makes us one big happy family!
:pass::bighug::vibe:

My pleasure brother, you have been a great help and the girls are loving it! Plus you put me on to "Buddhas Tree Advanced Meta Boost" which is full of goodies! so big thanks for that!
When I give "Props" they are always well earned!! Sharing the knowledge is sharing the love and for me that is all part of helping other folk grow the best they can. I learn new stuff all the time and what I learn, I like to share and that makes us one big happy family!
:pass::bighug::vibe:
..well said bro....I quote a legendary grower here "the better we know together.....the better we grow together!"....and that's what i'm all about....and you are right bro, it does make us one big happy family..:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::astar::astar::astar::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Back