It has been a week since my last update!
Girls repotted, I should have done it a week earlier but it is done now.
I have switched from Biobizz to Dutch Pro Grow/Veg, for the final week of veg nutes.
Girls are still getting foliar feed too.
I have been following @Vapo69 Dutch Pro schedule (posted earlier in this thread):d5::smoking:

DSCN5232.jpg

The girls last week

The girls today 22-4-19 after re-potting
DSCN5233.jpg
DSCN5236.jpg
DSCN5237.jpg
DSCN5243.jpg
DSCN5245.jpg
DSCN5247.jpg
DSCN5248.jpg
DSCN5250.jpg

Last edited:
I have switched from Biobizz to Dutch Pro Grow/Veg, for the final week of veg nutes.
I have been following @Vapo69 Dutch Pro schedule (posted earlier in this thread):d5::smoking:

View attachment 1048865 The girls last week before re-potting

The girls today 22-4-19
View attachment 1048866 View attachment 1048867 View attachment 1048868 View attachment 1048869 View attachment 1048870 View attachment 1048871 View attachment 1048872 View attachment 1048873
Girls are looking great @arty zan . Looks like they are gearing up for the stretch.

Girls are looking great @arty zan . Looks like they are gearing up for the stretch.
Thanks @BCBudlady :bighug:
Normally I would contravene and stop the stretch but Stone advises me that Rainbow Stone in a small girl and doesn't need any dwarfing.
The Citrus Noir she has legs but I am going "au naturel" with this grow and allowing the plants to grow how they want.
If any of the girls looks like it is going too bonkers (I'm looking at you Citrus Noir) I will take appropriate action to deal with it!

Thanks @BCBudlady :bighug:
Normally I would contravene and stop the stretch but Stone advises me that Rainbow Stone in a small girl and doesn't need any dwarfing.
The Citrus Noir she has legs but I am going "au naturel" with this grow and allowing the plants to grow how they want.
If any of the girls looks like it is going too bonkers (I'm looking at you Citrus Noir) I will take appropriate action to deal with it!
I’ve seen some CN that get pretty good size @arty zan . I think Ripper grew a 4 footer? The Rainbow Stones should have gorgeous color. Looking forward to their flower show.

View attachment 1048865 The girls last week before re-potting

The girls today 22-4-19
View attachment 1048866 View attachment 1048867 View attachment 1048868 View attachment 1048869 View attachment 1048870 View attachment 1048871 View attachment 1048872 View attachment 1048873
looking good arty!. Man, that's a bushy crew!

View attachment 1048865
The girls last week

The girls today 22-4-19 after re-potting
Looking good brother.......loads of growth....:smiley1:

So, any updates? Inquiring minds want to know
Update is today! Thanks for taking an interest, much appreciated!:bighug::pass::d5:
Two sets of pictures will be posted , things got a bit busy!:cheers:
..yeah dude @Archaic good point.......how is the feed chart working out for you @arty zan ??.........:smiley1:
Feed charts is great @vapo! Big thanks brother, it is working out really well!
I even got me a bottle of "Buddhas Tree - Advanced Meta Boost" I'm also adding some "Hesi Supervit" and some "Fulvic Acid" to the mix.

10 days since the last update. (7-5-19) This is the missing journal entry!!
The last 5 days the light has been dimmed to lowest setting, to keep temps low and so electric usage is smaller, for anyone who looks at the meter.
(I had a possible security incident, which has now passed, so I was being careful with electricity usage for a week or so).
I may go 18/6 to further keep electric usage smaller. (I never did and it is still at 24/7 light but dimmed a little as I was getting a little light toxicity.
So being careful with electric usage may mean I have a smaller yield but it also means I get piece of mind, as long as I can grow enough for the summer months , I'll be happy. (I need enough weed to see me through the summer, which is time I take off from growing due to heat issues and also not wanting to have to constantly to rush home to look after the girls).
The girls have put a spurt of growth on in the past 4 days, I hope they don't get much bigger.
Some defoliation may have to take place, in order to let the light in to the lower bud sites.
Here's the pics
DSCN5281.jpg
DSCN5282.jpg
DSCN5283.jpg
DSCN5284.jpg
DSCN5285.jpg
DSCN5286.jpg
DSCN5287.jpg
DSCN5288.jpg
DSCN5289.jpg
DSCN5290.jpg
DSCN5291.jpg

Ok that's the missing post! Next entry will be in the next post due to not being able to post all the pic in this post!
@Vapo69 as you can see they are loving your nutrient regime!!:pass::d5::headbang::vibe:

Last edited:
Back