Extraction archie has a bash at canna honey

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
lots of honey tinctures being done at the minute so i thought why not give it a try.Root has a great thread for honey.
would like some natural raw honey but 65miles is the closest ive found,other than a virtual beehive and theres no honey comming outa that.
so its the local shop,not the own brand but some other rubbish at twice the price,not that i plan to use much of it.
IMG_5641.JPG

wont be from a tincture as when i ran that i also was wondering what to do with this.
2.JPG

as anyone with a 4 part grinder will know
grinders 2.JPG

will end up with this from time to time.
so i
4g hash.JPG

and 252f for 25mins
4g hash decarbed 252f 27mins.JPG

now how to get the two mixed up ? guess il warm them up a bit and pretend im making mayonnaise or something a dribble at a time.im thinking they wont mix to well :shrug:but thats ok as im thinking only a small batch 50g ish.if it dont mix i can still throw it down my neck in one go.
:glutton:
:pighug:

Slow cook is best, or double boil. Put the ingredients in a bowl and slow cook in another bowl of water or in a slow cooker on low for a few hours. A bit of coconut oil would help, read: possibly but never tried.
lots of honey tinctures being done at the minute so i thought why not give it a try.Root has a great thread for honey.
would like some natural raw honey but 65miles is the closest ive found,other than a virtual beehive and theres no honey comming outa that.
so its the local shop,not the own brand but some other rubbish at twice the price,not that i plan to use much of it.
View attachment 944522
wont be from a tincture as when i ran that i also was wondering what to do with this.
View attachment 944518
as anyone with a 4 part grinder will know
View attachment 944521
will end up with this from time to time.
so i View attachment 944520
and 252f for 25mins
View attachment 944519
now how to get the two mixed up ? guess il warm them up a bit and pretend im making mayonnaise or something a dribble at a time.im thinking they wont mix to well :shrug:but thats ok as im thinking only a small batch 50g ish.if it dont mix i can still throw it down my neck in one go.
:glutton:

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

ahh haa cheers Rollin :thumbsup: i didnt want to heat them to much decarbed kief or honey just read something funny can happen honey at 50c i have some coconut oil i could get it hot and add to the kief to thin/water it down a bit first,then add to the honey may mix easier.

ahh haa cheers Rollin [emoji106] i didnt want to heat them to much decarbed kief or honey just read something funny can happen honey at 50c i have some coconut oil i could get it hot and add to the kief to thin/water it down a bit first,then add to the honey may mix easier.
Yes maybe coconut oil has fat that will blend with the kief. Then mix with the honey might work. If not, like you said, neck it lol

very strange it was 4g on the dot before decarbing
IMG_5644.JPG

added the same of coconut oil camera whited out just a tiny blob
IMG_5645.JPG

me stirrer
IMG_5646.JPG

coconut oil off the double boiler blob mixed in easy
IMG_5648.JPG

43g of honey to the 7g of kief,coconut oil
IMG_5652.JPG

50g about 2 big spoons
light honey must mean runny hmm i shoulda got the other stuff
IMG_5641.JPG

all mixed up looks like shit smells a bit like honey.
IMG_5653.JPG

chilling in the fridge,i cant see me doing anything but necking it,maybe tomorrow :shrug:

3pm down the hatch.felt like a slug/snail,tasted like the 1/8 block of hash i couldnt chew quick enough one time i turned a corner to find a police stop.and maybe a sock or a tongue from an old boot.no dry mouth or lips so far.

3:30 bit of a tingle,no lingering aftertaste smidge of dry lips mouth.
3:55 Bang came up like a bit of a rush from something i may or may not have done sometime in the 90's
4:20 i have a slinky for a neck.im hungry,finger food only i might stab myself in the face.

3:30 bit of a tingle,no lingering aftertaste smidge of dry lips mouth.
3:55 Bang came up like a bit of a rush from something i may or may not have done sometime in the 90's
4:20 i have a slinky for a neck.im hungry,finger food only i might stab myself in the face.
And you have 8 more hours of this lol.

I can only assume you passed out as there are no timeline updates. Hope you crashed out safely.

5pm vision not functioning correctly,couldnt focus on anything close.pretty much in lala land.
6pm wasnt sure if i was floating in space or a deep sea diver.
7pm i was making bubble and squeek.for the mericans dont ask me,it was the first time i made it.
9pm or there abouts i conked out
11pm came to
1am to use a local term my heads still up my arse

Back