Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

cheers folks :pass:i think shes 60cm @Seed N Employ but will double check next time im in.
i had been getting a kinda bubbly gum ish like the hubbabubbasmeloscope with a nose hair burning battery acid kick.but now its smoked fish,not smokey smokey fish but whatever kinda smoking turns fish orange.maybe just a uk thing :shrug:
:pighug:

cheers folks :pass:i think shes 60cm @Seed N Employ but will double check next time im in.
i had been getting a kinda bubbly gum ish like the hubbabubbasmeloscope with a nose hair burning battery acid kick.but now its smoked fish,not smokey smokey fish but whatever kinda smoking turns fish orange.maybe just a uk thing :shrug:
LoL ok[emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

72 today yep its 60cm tall and more than 50cm wide it be touching both walls.i still have half a samsquanch hanging up,wanted to get another week out of this.
but with 5 in the cupboard its the oldest that gets kicked out.just had a good look over spotted 3 ambers on the tip of the main,still about 70% clear though.
just got a big drink of water and will chop friday day 74.no thats a lie i will take it outa the cupboard friday.likely take me 3 days to give it a good deleafing before it gets chopped and hung upside down.

72 today yep its 60cm tall and more than 50cm wide it be touching both walls.i still have half a samsquanch hanging up,wanted to get another week out of this.
but with 5 in the cupboard its the oldest that gets kicked out.just had a good look over spotted 3 ambers on the tip of the main,still about 70% clear though.
just got a big drink of water and will chop friday day 74.no thats a lie i will take it outa the cupboard friday.likely take me 3 days to give it a good deleafing before it gets chopped and hung upside down.

Ok Arch this is got me wondering just when to harvest a Skywalker that is at 78 days now. I know about clear, cloudy, amber. But what I'm not sure about is how much clear would you look to have left just before harvest percentage wise, ideally. Never mind how much cloudy or amber.

1. Obviously you would not harvest when 100% clear.
  2. But what about when there is still 50% clear trichs? Isn't that too early and THC has not peaked yet? Or is it OK and you can just expect a good day time buzz?
  3. Say you have 25% clear (assuming this is totally ok and you'd have lots of cloudy and a bit of amber). Is that better than 50% clear? Is it worth delaying the harvest to get to this point?

the clear is kinda forgot about people are more concerned with cloudy/amber % clear is just whats left over.
i just dont want any ambers so it is what it is.with 4 growing younger sisters and less room each day id rather sacrafice this than squash i younger plant.that would hurt yield a lot more.
1.in a perfect world we would harvest one bud or branch at a time.many folk chop a plant in 2 some 3 spread over a week n more.at that stage of their life near impossible to kill.
2. a plant is very unlikely to be 100% cloudy all over(max thc),i really should chop it in two stages (but im lazy) a medical grower (tad less thc more cbd,n,g and others)would wait for lots of ambers.im recreational eejit i only want to get high in my head,hate the body stone.
3.ohh yes more cloudy the better,probably better to have a few more ambers than clears,assuming going for max yield/weight.and yes +/- a bit of personal preference head/body sativa/indica i do enjoy a good whitey so would be an early cutter.
i kinda look at harvest as a 2 maybe 3 week window.no right or wrong time to cut,its just up to the grower/smokers own tastes.
i havnt explained anything,confuzzed us both more.sorry.

i kinda look at harvest as a 2 maybe 3 week window.no right or wrong time to cut,its just up to the grower/smokers own tastes.

No man it's all good Arch. I get you.

Hope your sour livers harvest is a good one! I have two of them that are day 61. I want them for sleep meds so I'm going to harvest with a lot of amber. Probably won't be day 70. More like 80 or 90. Must be patient.

the clear is kinda forgot about people are more concerned with cloudy/amber % clear is just whats left over.
i just dont want any ambers so it is what it is.with 4 growing younger sisters and less room each day id rather sacrafice this than squash i younger plant.that would hurt yield a lot more.
1.in a perfect world we would harvest one bud or branch at a time.many folk chop a plant in 2 some 3 spread over a week n more.at that stage of their life near impossible to kill.
2. a plant is very unlikely to be 100% cloudy all over(max thc),i really should chop it in two stages (but im lazy) a medical grower (tad less thc more cbd,n,g and others)would wait for lots of ambers.im recreational eejit i only want to get high in my head,hate the body stone.
3.ohh yes more cloudy the better,probably better to have a few more ambers than clears,assuming going for max yield/weight.and yes +/- a bit of personal preference head/body sativa/indica i do enjoy a good whitey so would be an early cutter.
Prefect... [emoji106][emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back