Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

A text a buddy sent me yesterday... sour livers baby!
Screenshot_20180408-073447_Gallery.jpg

cheers peeps :pass:i dont keep all me logs upto date Dee
IMG_5109.JPG

:gary:
not being the best at smells and tastes but as soon as you touch the sour livers the room smells,its the stinkiest thing thats been in me cupboard.
sour livers 3L day 58
bikini
sour livers 3L b day 58.JPG

tits out
sour livers 3L day 58.JPG

what ive mixed up and thrown at it.
IMG_5122.JPG

:pighug:

cheers peeps :pass:i dont keep all me logs upto date Dee
View attachment 890787

:gary:
not being the best at smells and tastes but as soon as you touch the sour livers the room smells,its the stinkiest thing thats been in me cupboard.
sour livers 3L day 58
bikini
View attachment 890789
tits out
View attachment 890790
what ive mixed up and thrown at it.
View attachment 890788

Nice plant. How is the frost? My 2 are 11 days behind yours and hoping I get to where you are at with yours in that time.

thanks folks:pass::welcome:nico :pass:frost ? i havnt really looked that close just let,it really does stink though.
sour livers 3L day 62
sour livers 3L  day 62.JPG

think these 3L are drying out every 18 hours,and i check then every 24 :shrug:was dry as a bone and a bit droopy.
keep er lit.

Nice growing! :thumbsup: I ordered some Sour Livers not to long ago and wanted to do some research on how she grew, yours is looking great! Subbed

@Mizzo81 I also ordered Sour Livers and the Sour Crinkle. Both ordered right when the US store reopened, lol.:smoking:

thanks folks:pass::welcome:nico :pass:frost ? i havnt really looked that close just let,it really does stink though.
sour livers 3L day 62
View attachment 893009
think these 3L are drying out every 18 hours,and i check then every 24 :shrug:was dry as a bone and a bit droopy.
keep er lit.
I've been having dry spells too.
I don't have a humidifier or dehumidifier that I run just go by whatever the weather is doing I grow in my basement it's not a naturally wet basement it's pretty dry actually I have to pay attention my water all the time especially when I grow in pots.
all the veggie plants I have to pay attention to them every other day and they usually need water every third day regardless.[emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back