Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

sour livers 3L came out of the cupboard last night day 74
so far all i done is took a few fans off
sour livers day 74.JPG
sour livers 3L day 74.JPG

it has been bubblygum,battery acid,smoked fish today its pickled onion crisps real sharp twang to it.
keep er lit folks.
:pighug:

sour livers 3L came out of the cupboard last night day 74
so far all i done is took a few fans off
View attachment 899106 View attachment 899105
it has been bubblygum,battery acid,smoked fish today its pickled onion crisps real sharp twang to it.
keep er lit folks.
That is one beautiful Bud dude that is a very beautiful dog that straight up High Times[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

cheers lunarman :pass:no i kinda ran outa room in the cupboard,and i dont really like ambers so this came out last friday.sat in the dark about 4 days as i trimmed most of it in the pot.then chopped off the branches and hung up on a mini travel washing line past few days.should be in jars by the end of the week.

coming to a close or maybe it is after 74 days in a 3L pot we got 47.08 g all jarred up,was a bit of fluff that i threw in the extracts pile.
no real issues other than me getting used to 3L pots after so long with 6L pots.dried out a few times :rolleyes1: it happens so what.
no sneaky samples as yet.got lots of smells through the grow from bubblygum,battery acid,smoked fish,pickled onions
IMG_1091.JPG

i like to give the buds a bit of space during curing,but packed in tight for storage.
IMG_1093.JPG

in the jars im getting them petit flours for kids strawberry vanilla and an oxo cube.
not sure why i did this thread outside of the cupboard thread,maybe it was for a badge :shrug:if i have to do a smoke report thats not going to be worth shit.:eyebrows:

Back