Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

i see you doing your thing @archie gemmill ! 3/4oz per 1 liter grow? 60grams of sample buds? very impressive. you already have me thinking about my next grow.. (1) 3gal pot + a couple of solo cups for some potential samples.

now you got me curious about @Maria Sanchez & @hairyman grow journals.

:pass:

cheers @thedailydose :pass:if ya can stay ontop of the waterings its great fun :woohoo1:and the more flavours to sample is big bonus :smoking: im a bit light in the upstairs department so am prone to a forgotten watering or two :shrug: not a big deal in a big pot,but small pot plant can go crispy quickly :frowny:
i didnt weigh this last run of 3 :face: why ? i just had far to much weed about me :yoinks: cupboards been empty since,dont know how that happened,i thought i could smoke :shrug:
2 top growers :pass: different grow styles and under very different conditions :coffee:@Spanglish is another one :pass: very detailed jounals nutes/light/waterings :thumbsup:
good luck keep er lit :pighug:

i see you doing your thing @archie gemmill ! 3/4oz per 1 liter grow? 60grams of sample buds? very impressive. you already have me thinking about my next grow.. (1) 3gal pot + a couple of solo cups for some potential samples.

now you got me curious about @Maria Sanchez & @hairyman grow journals.

:pass:

Go give it a try! A bunch of small pots and you can have a good variety in a small space.

:cheers: Very nice, Archie!. In fact it is inspiring.
:pass: @archie gemmill I have a question that you and @Maria Sanchez might be able to answer. Not exactly micro, but related.

My closet is almost ready, (really this time) My brilliant doc retired, and until I find another one I will stay within the 4 plant limit.
  • 31x40 inches
  • about 6 to 7 square feet of actual growing area, lights up to 7 feet high.
  • in 70%dirt/coco under a choice of 60, 240, or 300 actual watts of COB. (5x 100w at 60%)
What size pots would maximize the space, assuming up to 4 indica (usualy) autos?

Archie,
Fantastic work with the 1L runs. Thinking of trying it. I'm a noob, with 2 grows (disrupted and screwed by unexpected hospital time). What lighting, fans (extractor) and grow space (cupboard?) size is your set up? Thanks, and hello! :)
heya pepe :pass:if you in a small space and maybe away from the cupboard for a few days at a time,id go for an autopot :thumbsup:
cupboard is built in and bricked up is 50x100x140cm gn telos 0006 led 180w on 19/5 just to be odd,black orchid 105cfm extractor with a cheap speed control,cheap smallest carbon filter pushing air into the attick,a 2 foot tube heater and a 6" table fan on an inkbird controller only comming on if temps go outside of 17c-30c.2 other 6" table fans floor and canopy height on timers 15mins on/off alternatively.

I love airpots, but I can't get anything tall and skinny, not even amaz...ca..
@hairyman has been stacking airpots with great success :smokeit:
:cheers: Very nice, Archie!. In fact it is inspiring.
:pass: @archie gemmill I have a question that you and @Maria Sanchez might be able to answer. Not exactly micro, but related.

My closet is almost ready, (really this time) My brilliant doc retired, and until I find another one I will stay within the 4 plant limit.
  • 31x40 inches
  • about 6 to 7 square feet of actual growing area, lights up to 7 feet high.
  • in 70%dirt/coco under a choice of 60, 240, or 300 actual watts of COB. (5x 100w at 60%)
What size pots would maximize the space, assuming up to 4 indica (usualy) autos?

heya Vita :pass:new space new grow and 4 on the go :smoking:
when i grow in 1L i cant seem to get much side branching,so the plant aint much wider than the pot :frowny:
i started growing with them tall black plasting square pots 9 or 11L i couldnt quite fit a 4th pot in the cupboard.changed to 6L airpots and could squeeze 4 pots in,but not all the same age,3 weeks between them all.i tried 3L pots thinking could fit 5 on the floor easy,i can but as they grew 2/3 ish the size of the plants in 6L pots,i can still only fit 4x3L pots in the cupboard.im getting 2/3 the yield from 3L as i am from 6L :shrug: as i dont run out yeild isnt a factor to me,saving a lil on soil,a lil more variety of smoke.in the 2 summer months i run 6L so i can forget to water a day without a disaster.and i run 1L in the 2 winter months,again so if i forget a day they wont have dried out and shriveled up.
broadly speaking with autos i dont think there is much need to go above 3gal unless ya growing monsters or outdoors.
75x100 and good headroom and you in a warmer spot than me so id have to say the next size airpot up from a 6L....:paleo:10 dosnt ring a bell,would it be 12L ? what Tang uses :watering:theres peeps that have 1 cob per plant so you got plenty of watts :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back