Grow Room archie has another go at 1L airpots

weigh in for the forgotten strawberries 18.66g but il call it 17g for easy math :coffee:

View attachment 994133
60.46g for the 3 pots or 20.15g average/pot :woohoo:delighted with that.would have been happy with the 9.16g what i got from my first 1L.or 18.3g average in easy math mode :smokeit:
keep er lit n happy new years :bighug::pass:
:pighug:

Amazeballs, @archie gemmill !
I was pulling max 20g from my 2L pots.
Gotta read more of your micro grows, bud.
:slap:

new waterproof paper plant tags
waterproof paper plant tags.JPG

Your an organised grower Archie, last nute schedule I filled out ended up soaked and ineligible. I also have a habit of getting a bit medicated and forgetting to fill it out or forgetting what I gave them. You get great results anyway! What are those things? The labels I mean......

i dont take the schedules into the cupboard,left at ma arse somewhere.i might spill a cuppa tea over it but.:coffee:i work from memory :crying: or just guess it.sometimes i get to the end of a grow and realize theres nothing on my schedule but the crossed off dates :haha: not quite homemade,on someone elses time shall we call it :eyebrows:
search waterproof or never tear paper :woohoo1:lil hole punch for what old people had to use to make paper fit in a lever arch file.30 odd years ago when they was at school.

i dont take the schedules into the cupboard,left at ma arse somewhere.i might spill a cuppa tea over it but.:coffee:i work from memory :crying: or just guess it.sometimes i get to the end of a grow and realize theres nothing on my schedule but the crossed off dates :haha: not quite homemade,on someone elses time shall we call it :eyebrows:
search waterproof or never tear paper :woohoo1:lil hole punch for what old people had to use to make paper fit in a lever arch file.30 odd years ago when they was at school.
He he, you crack me up. I was cutting up ice cream lids and using those as little tags but I like the way those don’t have to be inside the pot.

Back