Extraction archie has a bash at a tincture

do i get my kiss now :kiss:
:pighug:
Sure, hold on while I make myself presentable.......
26FCBC02-1BBC-4D50-86C1-780E7F6B559A.jpeg

Now, about that kiss........

You will have to try cannahoney if you haven't. It's so good in coffee and really kicks thecold n flu season in the arse!
i did try the cannahoney,not sure if i made it to strong.couldnt get it mixed at all,lava lamp or upside down pint of guinness :cheers: so i opened my neck and downed it all :chef:
my sore knee was gone this morning,but could have been just a niggle,like a creek in your neck whan ya sleep funny.
last activity here was just after 10pm i know i didnt go to bed,but i lost a few hours somewhere :shrug:
no more :coffee2: this morning than usual :pass:

If your wash is green or near black
Leave it out in bright sun for a couple of hours and the chlofyl will burn off leaving you a golden wash

For the knee, make up a batch of coconut oil and massage it into you knee for pain relief

cheers 4tokin :pass:think i saw a vijeo from hmmmm Jeff Ditchfield on utube do that.but i used kief/dry sift so technically no/little plant matter=chrorolfil,and i got no sun round these parts till a week in july.
knee was just a niggle and was gone next day :thumbsup:
i did put some of the canna coconut oil i made yonks ago into lil make up type tubs.and some into 00 caps,as the smell/taste was vile :ill:i think its the warm weedy smell that gets me.because now when i think about it,for pipes/bongs and what not i only ever loaded for a single hit.would 2+2=4 ?
tincture from dry sift i can handle no bother(well within 3 months of making)but decarbed weed makes me want to puke at the slightest whiff :shrug:

I really like the honey tincture that I made but I think it needs more flavoring so I got some of those Frog terpenes and added flavor to it. well the flavors aren't as powerful as I was hoping for although they're strong and they're strain pacific like white widow Blue Dream Sour Diesel OG Kush but some of my patient clients want more flavor like an e-cigarette like grape lemon drop tropical punch stuff like that .
so with that question being asked where do I find those at and what are the best ones to use to flavor my Canna honey oil ?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
I really like the honey 10 sure that I made but I think it needs more flavoring so I got some of those frog terpenes and added flavor to it well the flavors are as powerful as I was hoping for although they're there for me in there and your strain Pacific like white widow Blue Dream Sour Diesel OG Kush but some of my patient clients want more flavor like an e-cigarette like grape lemon drop tropical punch stuff like that .
so with that question being asked where do I find those at and what are the best ones to use to flavor my Canna honey oil ?

the uk is years behind the usa.have seen some videos on terpene extraction/seperation.the pure terps can be more expensive than the dabs/concentrates/extracts they being added to.
or how to make honey more honey flavoured ? @Root maybe the one to help there :pass:
ive never tried flavoured papers,is that the kinda thing they looking for ?
with the honey im wondering do we have to do this to get it to mix properly also been looking at whipped and creamed honey will the tiny cystals help the thc from seperating ? we did have a bee keeper here,think they had a lil security scare :frowny: hope they ok and come back soon :bighug:

the uk is years behind the usa.have seen some videos on terpene extraction/seperation.the pure terps can be more expensive than the dabs/concentrates/extracts they being added to.
or how to make honey more honey flavoured ? @Root maybe the one to help there :pass:
ive never tried flavoured papers,is that the kinda thing they looking for ?
with the honey im wondering do we have to do this to get it to mix properly also been looking at whipped and creamed honey will the tiny cystals help the thc from seperating ? we did have a bee keeper here,think they had a lil security scare :frowny: hope they ok and come back soon :bighug:
Thanks Archie[emoji481][emoji482]

After posting. ? I kept researching and found a lot of YouTube advice. A LOT [emoji573][emoji44][emoji12]

After watching until I fell [emoji42] twice. I finally came across this product. WaxLiquifier.Com
And a few vids on how to use it.
Wow. easy peasy. Watch

Ruffhouse Studio's YouTube vides.
I thought were good teaching tools to most things associated with vaping.

Wax Liquifier.com
I ordered 3 - 15ml bottles yesterday. Pineapple Express Strawberry Cough Grape Ape.
$49.99 discount for buying 3.
I saved $10.00. Can save a little more if I were to have bought more or if I had my FED tax iD still I could save even more.
If it works out I'll re-up my tax iD. A gallon is $999.99 with out the tax iD. [emoji481][emoji482]

2c2bddf98d4385710fdf0f5a384bbc27.jpg

Back