Extraction archie has a bash at a tincture

or how to make honey more honey flavoured ? @Root maybe the one to help there :pass:

The taste that some people don't like is the chlorophyll. To get rid of that, you can make your tincture with kief or rosin, qwet method, or you can water cure your buds which will take out all color,smell and taste.
I haven't done much experimenting on how to keep it in suspension. I don't mind shaking it before taking.
also been looking at whipped and creamed honey
Those look yummy!

The taste that some people don't like is the chlorophyll. To get rid of that, you can make your tincture with kief or rosin, qwet method, or you can water cure your buds which will take out all color,smell and taste.
I haven't done much experimenting on how to keep it in suspension. I don't mind shaking it before taking.

Those look yummy!
Most of the weed was deoxygenated @230°
And some I did not. And are separate and where not mixed together different batches just testing sample. I have several people that I give them to to test them for me.
So Its not that they didn't like taste they wanted more flavor.
You can't get that without adding flavor to it there just isn't no way.
The flavor was fine it just wasn't intense enough.
The people want intense flavor like grabbing a piece of Bubblicious bubble gum and sticking in your mouth and chewing it for the first time that huge flavor. That's what they want around here anyways. LoL
It had plenty of flavor in it when mixed straight with terpenes flavors.
But none of It never had a bad taste. But just not as intense as what the e-cigarette flavorings are and that's what they're looking for and they want the buzz to go with it. [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I will be following along

Back