IMG_6061.JPG IMG_6062.JPG IMG_6063.JPG
jar in the oven at 252F for 27mins :chef:
IMG_6065.JPG

120ml of booze :cheers:
IMG_6066.JPG

in 4 mins a beep will go to tell me my pizzza is ready :yay:
:pighug:

i did pre heat the lil jar.
poured the booze into the decarbed kief and gave it a shake,still a few lumps so lobbed into the freezer.
main difference is im using kief not buds.1 very little smell from kief.2.its a hell of a lot easier worked with than bud.
i think it theory i dont have to strain/filter.i just have to evap and its finished...im going to try down to 1/4 30ml.4g
some sums whats that work out at ? hmm 1g of homegrown bud is guesstimate 120mg thc if kief is 10% by weight of bud then the equivilent to 4g of kief is 40g of bud.so 40x120mg = 4800mg total /30ml =160mg/ml
please i am thick if anyone can come up with better please do.

i did pre heat the lil jar.
poured the booze into the decarbed kief and gave it a shake,still a few lumps so lobbed into the freezer.
main difference is im using kief not buds.1 very little smell from kief.2.its a hell of a lot easier worked with than bud.
i think it theory i dont have to strain/filter.i just have to evap and its finished...im going to try down to 1/4 30ml.4g
some sums whats that work out at ? hmm 1g of homegrown bud is guesstimate 120mg thc if kief is 10% by weight of bud then the equivilent to 4g of kief is 40g of bud.so 40x120mg = 4800mg total /30ml =160mg/ml
please i am thick if anyone can come up with better please do.
Great to do it with kif, wish I had enough. I'm useless on the math :haha: but was wondering does it look like all the trics are melted/absorbed ?

Great to do it with kif, wish I had enough. I'm useless on the math :haha: but was wondering does it look like all the trics are melted/absorbed ?
nope,theres a tiny bit of sludge on the bottom of the jar.
theory...eth/alc/iso dissolves thc.fresh trichs are soft,cured trichs form a hard shell.i suspect the sludge is the trich shells.and a tiny bit of plant matter as it was 53-150 micron.even though i said i didnt think i needed to filter.i still am cause i have screens,filters comming out my ears.and it should make for an overall cleaner product.

There's a math thingy:biggrin: where the eth will absorb a specific amount and over that will be your sludge. The sludge might be trics or plant matter I guess. any way shake it up :biggrin::pass:

I was kind of wondering if they would dissolve if you added a tiny bit more hi-test, since your source material is relatively pure. That would tell something

Back