Extraction archie has a bash at a tincture

That is review of the year! Kids, this is why adults smoke weed! [emoji41]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Top live report pal sounds like fun, you still with is or
253779b3027addab3b32f2d1e866e109.gif
:crying::crying::crying:

22: hindreds
heya Root :pass:hey Rollin :pass:i was miles away there,watching some guy build an off grid outdoor kitchen.my limbs are making involentry movements,im like a schoolkid thats been told they cant go to the toilet all jittery,and then a big one arm stretch,i just cant sit at peace.
im a sativa lover all fun uppy a bit racy get up and go ness.this isnt a couch potato,dead head,heavy eyelids,fall asleep before you know it stone.
a body stone of a different kind more of a tingle,with a head stone to match.chilled relaxed,i havnt really got the slow motion stuff going on as i had under the tongue.more of a theres a word im thinking of thats not coming to me,a bit like spritual but not kind of high.deep thinking..........
nono scrap all that shit the words are all mixed up,il come back later.the angle im walking at i think i could get down the stairs better on a surfboard.
:pighug:

Don't do it Archie, stairs end quickly, unlike momentum.
22: hindreds
heya Root :pass:hey Rollin :pass:i was miles away there,watching some guy build an off grid outdoor kitchen.my limbs are making involentry movements,im like a schoolkid thats been told they cant go to the toilet all jittery,and then a big one arm stretch,i just cant sit at peace.
im a sativa lover all fun uppy a bit racy get up and go ness.this isnt a couch potato,dead head,heavy eyelids,fall asleep before you know it stone.
a body stone of a different kind more of a tingle,with a head stone to match.chilled relaxed,i havnt really got the slow motion stuff going on as i had under the tongue.more of a theres a word im thinking of thats not coming to me,a bit like spritual but not kind of high.deep thinking..........
nono scrap all that shit the words are all mixed up,il come back later.the angle im walking at i think i could get down the stairs better on a surfboard.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

half one
not quite a come down i thought it was wearing off,but my arms are all over the shop again,my eyes have been funny for a long time in and out.big sweats again,my grinder is empty maybe a good job i think i was close to a whitiey there or a biggins as there now known.
i think i need to lay down

this could well be a ramble of going nowhere yet.
have only made the one tincture and got most of it left.
as an inquisitive stoner i do like a good theory to mull over,and other than being an eejit i have no other medical issues to speak of.
some things ive gathered from other folks threads.a real nasty taste and alcohol under the tongue burns.its called green dragon tincture for a reason,its green and burns.
mine came out more golden/yellow.1st try no real burn,2nd time a bit of a burn.but why ? i was well on with joints both times.
is it cause mine spent more time in the freezer than out.i think 2 or 3 days start to finish.i went a bit crazy on filtering as well went through 2 or 3 screens before coffee filters.
3rd time trying was 20ml as a shot and mixer down the hatch.now im not sure if there was much burn under my tongue,im thinking it was just an unpleasant taste all round.
if its a % of alcohol by volume and it the process of reducing the tinct we are evaporating most of the alc away leaving behind water some alc thc/cbn,d,s,t,u,z terpines/dust particals/trich head shells/leaf matter and other things.if we start with 300ml and end up at 100ml so that 88% alc should now be 29% alc+/- a few% because water will even evap at room temp just very very slowly.
so to test a theory if i under the tongue this 88% alc it should burn a lot more than the tinc did if its the alc that causes the burn.test shortly...........
under the tongue was way stronger stone even at a 20th dose a much more numbing,dulling,medical effect.downing as a shot was a more tingly affair enlightening stone.
edit...ok ive just had 1ml of straight 88% alcohol under the tongue and it dont burn as much as the tincture with a lot of the alc evaped off.now going for the tincture proper just to triple check on burning.
IMG_5638.JPG

1ml of tincture under the tongue and there is an instant burn 5-10 seconds that then subsides into a numbing sensation,30 seconds later a lingering taste and dry lips mouth bit of a thurst.

Last edited:
Archie, this has to be the best thread on the site! Have you made any more tinctures? Ever thought about using vegetable glycerin? That's what I used

Back