Extraction archie has a bash at a tincture

part looking back thoughts
hehe i allways favoured the spoon to the back of the hand trick,for the instant yelp :crying:and maybe a clip round the ear:rolleyes1:
as im not medical this tincture thread is maybe a bit squewed.i dont get the munchies,tea is my thing when having a smoke.and i can stay awake around the clock if the mood takes me.
an hour to take effect,two hours and pure stupid.in the next 3 hours i only rolled 2 rockets(should have been closer to 6) the last one took me 20mins to grind a bud and 10mins to roll.
this is a standard smashed outa my face rocket.

there was an all body kinda thing going on :vibe:on my feet i was a bit jittery not unsteady or nowt just tingles.i know what im doing behind the wheel of a car,but i wouldnt even go near a pushbike after a tincture.you may well be able to lap the Nurburgring within a few seconds stoned to sober,but not on a tincture.
so 5:30 hours after taking 10 drops tincture i was in my bed out like a light 2 if not 5 hours early :sleeping:for a good 10 hours.
a very different stone to smoking,even though i mixed them both.would have liked to test it sober,but me being me chances of that were slim.
if you havnt its well worth a bash at,but then i would say that about every kind of concentrate,extract etc. as its variety it maybe variety of the same strain but its still variety of sorts,in flavours smells,tastes,%thc,effects mind body and allsorts really.
next morning no hangover,but still a lingering effect,the pace is nice n slow.
:pighug:

Just remember this my friend..not all varieties will hit you in that way. Lots of varied effects, and over time you will indeed find one that works for you. I always highly suggest taking in a half glass of water chugged in one shot....cuts down the intensity of the taste and it will hit you just fine!!

I made pretty much the same thing then let it sit by a window for a week. Now 1 ml gets me out of this world stoned

thats the funny part.my first time decarbing and making the coconut oil,i only tasted the tiniest bit as the smell made me gag.50:1 nutela same effect i can smell it long before it gets to my lips.
tincture on the other hand was smooth as.had a cuppa tea at the ready for a quick slug,but was pleasantly surprized and let it soak in under the tongue.

I'm ok letting it sit under my tongue once in a while, but it can burn tissue at 90% so I usually dilute. I take one dropper in the evening sure helps me sleep :clapper:

take two
18 o'hundred hours
IMG_5552.JPG

20ml and slug a tea.
the coconut oil i made almost made me throw when it touched my tongue.i couldnt get the smell out of my nose.this is quite pleasant compared to that.

20:20 vision
tent ? i hav'nt got a tent it's a cupboard.
a bodyness going on,brain and body not as conected as they where or a time delay at least.
walking is ok.but its like Basil Fawlty all lean back stuff,would'nt want to be seen out.just got in a panic cause i could'nt find my lighter,but it was where i left it right beside me tea.

Back