Extraction archie has a bash at a tincture

@archie gemmill your a fucking legend pal i learned a lot skimming through i have seen lots of the fella with the cat on you tubes vids i think hes in Canada this thread is gold dust well put and another bookmark for me

cheers Dudeski :pass:i made about 100ml put in 5 lil dropper bottles used 1 gave another away,still more than half left.2ml under the tongue will wipe the floor with you(very medical)and my accident of drinking 20ml ish was almost trip like(very fun) i will have to try drink 5ml soon.
i have a lil build up of buds at the mo so would like to try something again.
what puts me off vg is 1 the messyness and 2 how effective it is at extracting.if i do vg i will use decarbed kief.
i will have a look on my fav auction site for some.
:pighug:

cheers Dudeski :pass:i made about 100ml put in 5 lil dropper bottles used 1 gave another away,still more than half left.2ml under the tongue will wipe the floor with you(very medical)and my accident of drinking 20ml ish was almost trip like(very fun) i will have to try drink 5ml soon.
i have a lil build up of buds at the mo so would like to try something again.
what puts me off vg is 1 the messyness and 2 how effective it is at extracting.if i do vg i will use decarbed kief.
i will have a look on my fav auction site for some.

I think I had to cook mine 8 hours in the Magical butter machine. Wasn't head banging, trippy high, but long lasting.

just done another 20ml down the hatch with a cuppa tea chaser.pretty rank 8 months old,im sure the fresh tincture was a lot more palletable.im glad i didnt make a lot,and as of now im not gonna make much more than 50ml again.

cheers folks :pass:what can i say.....im an eejit :shrug:to me as an edible its not as strong,2ml sublingual is enough for me.think i roughed it out to 800mg so its probbably closer to 200mg.was it 40g of weed into a 100ml tincture ?
3 hours 40mins later vision has cleared,very wet eyes like looking through really old glass thats slightly distorted.seriously hungry but trying to hold off as long as i can...that didnt last long sandwich and a bag of crisps/chips chocy biscuit or 5 rocket rolled game on.

cheers @High'n'Dry :cheers::pass:not a tutorial but one persons way of doing something,that person being an eejit.be crititcal pick bones in my way of doing things.there are other real tutorials in the section,all well worth a read.
this is the next day.
i went to bed about 3 hours after last post,but dont ask me what happened in them 3 hours :shrug:not quite a hangover a bit of a drooth local word not even sure on spelling :shrug:some more conclusions.1st 2 times trying down the hatch/edible and under the tongue/sublingual were quite pleasant,no real burn.now that its 8 months later i dont want anymore of what i have,i want to make a new batch.i wont start a new thread but whatever i make in future will have a shelf life of 3 months max.taste,smell,flavour has changed a lot over time.
effects ? i did have a pretty hard week,wasnt quite as uppy as before,but far from the numbing/dumbing of a sublingual dose.

Back