Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

cheers peeps :coffee::smoking:
grapey walter 3L day 68
View attachment 960473 most likely get the chop friday day 74,a few sagging branches,and that odd top heavy feeling when ya left it outa the cupboard.
bluetoof special is hanging up now.
:pighug:
Mmmmmmm........mmmmmm....mmmmmmnnn!!!!.....dude that looks fantastic:smiley1:

cheers V :pass:
grapey walter 3L day 73
grapey walter 3L day 74.JPG

no sign of an amber yet,it might get pushed outa the cupboard before next friday.
the bluetoof special has only just made it into jars,i dont weight till after a good burp.
its in 3 jars.im shit at this game cause each jar is different.one is almost like dried chillies,another reminds me of the crust of an apple tart,the other im getting a vision of red berries,but not a smell of red berries.now the pickled onion is gone.

Hey man nice to see one of your grows! I don't surf on here enough! [emoji28] But Ive only just gone and picked up the very light your using (which led me here) and your results look sweet af! Any tips or links you could drop for a new telos user? as ill be growing in similar sizes spaces and pot's as you

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

heya Ultima :pass:geez flashback...i think i wasted a year of my life playing lord of ultima :coffee2: if thats what it was called.
tips hmm no many i only had it a couple o months.seedlings dont seem to like less than 60cm probably closer to 80cm,late in flower im 22cm away with no bleaching.
as for links this is about it https://www.autoflower.org/forums/grownorthern-led.109/
grapey walter 3L day 76
grapey walter 3L day 76.JPG

with my seed wetting wednesday=born on a monday,killed on a friday every 21 days/3 weeks or whichever is soonest.bluetoof special has only just been jarred and the grapey is for the chop on friday.where do i find the time to smoke them :shrug: and how much can i smoke in 3 weeks :shrug:
good luck n keep er lit.

heya Ultima :pass:geez flashback...i think i wasted a year of my life playing lord of ultima :coffee2: if thats what it was called.
tips hmm no many i only had it a couple o months.seedlings dont seem to like less than 60cm probably closer to 80cm,late in flower im 22cm away with no bleaching.
as for links this is about it https://www.autoflower.org/forums/grownorthern-led.109/
grapey walter 3L day 76
View attachment 963799
with my seed wetting wednesday=born on a monday,killed on a friday every 21 days/3 weeks or whichever is soonest.bluetoof special has only just been jarred and the grapey is for the chop on friday.where do i find the time to smoke them :shrug: and how much can i smoke in 3 weeks :shrug:
good luck n keep er lit.
Hahaha thanks for the speedy reply dude and I've just looked at that game! [emoji23][emoji23] reminds me of total war...if that's the game your pondering?
But anyway thanks for the warning i'll be having it in a 2x4 tent so I'm hoping theyll just pop up well enough tucked in the side there but theres plenty there to flower before i have to kill a bunch getting it right lol...im hoping it'll finish my 11 week ultimate real nicely shes already so fat [emoji7] what did you use before the telos? And how did it compare? I'm moving from blurples you see
47afcfb1581be3d0b4a1178820041d40.jpg

yep similar kinda thing.yep i saw your thread with the 0008 looking good :thumbsup:
i had a mars 96x5 before that a 96x3 before that a vipar c180 not a viparspecter just a vipar :shrug:maybe a name change afterwards,and before that a prakasa 120.
the proof is in the pudding,i only had a cheeky sample of the bluetoof special it hit the spot :baked: looks wise bluetoof was first under the telos and first 3 weeks far to close,after that it went ok.grapey walter only a week to close,a lot nicer looking plant,i took it outa the cupboard on tuesday day 78 its friday now but coming up is thursadys pics.plucked a few fans its had 48hrs darkness more by accident than the 48hr dark period thing.will hack it up over the weekend and weight the blutoof.only a few plants under it so far,have grown similar to the grapey under mars but not on a regular basis.im impressed so far even the low down underneath stuff was well sparkly,if i can churn out the next 3 or 4 plants similar il be chuffed :woohoo1:think my best in a 6L was 113g memory not great but 65g is in me head.

grapey walter 3L day 78.JPG

and yep that is a wrapped up house brick :what?:
keep er lit or sideways

yep similar kinda thing.yep i saw your thread with the 0008 looking good [emoji106]
i had a mars 96x5 before that a 96x3 before that a vipar c180 not a viparspecter just a vipar :shrug:maybe a name change afterwards,and before that a prakasa 120.
the proof is in the pudding,i only had a cheeky sample of the bluetoof special it hit the spot :baked: looks wise bluetoof was first under the telos and first 3 weeks far to close,after that it went ok.grapey walter only a week to close,a lot nicer looking plant,i took it outa the cupboard on tuesday day 78 its friday now but coming up is thursadys pics.plucked a few fans its had 48hrs darkness more by accident than the 48hr dark period thing.will hack it up over the weekend and weight the blutoof.only a few plants under it so far,have grown similar to the grapey under mars but not on a regular basis.im impressed so far even the low down underneath stuff was well sparkly,if i can churn out the next 3 or 4 plants similar il be chuffed :woohoo1:think my best in a 6L was 113g memory not great but 65g is in me head.

View attachment 965485
and yep that is a wrapped up house brick :what?:
keep er lit or sideways
Yeah it was supposed to be the 0006 but stock probs and patients ended me up with a 0008 for the same price...yay

Nice selection lol...never heard of just a vipar [emoji28] sounds funky..but you mean you had em to close? Height is concerning me atm but sounds spot on for 6l pots though..i struggle to get over the 100g mark in 10l with my old light set up

Nice touch with the brick ,Walter looks like she's trying climb out that pot [emoji23]

yeah i had a lil shelf at 50cm from light that i like to start my seedlings on from past grows,but under this light they no like it,moved to 75cm and they got happier.from what ive read the 0008 sweet spot is 100cm.i got to 22cm away from light in late flower.Bunny seems to have the 0008 dialed in nice a grower worth a checking out :toke:
keep er lit.

yeah i had a lil shelf at 50cm from light that i like to start my seedlings on from past grows,but under this light they no like it,moved to 75cm and they got happier.from what ive read the 0008 sweet spot is 100cm.i got to 22cm away from light in late flower.Bunny seems to have the 0008 dialed in nice a grower worth a checking out :toke:
keep er lit.
Just had the NL pop its head up today,And I've never seen a seedling stand face up so quick it's around 90cm away atm,I'll check through his grows [emoji106]

Back