Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

cheers 7.62 :pass:if ya do little,you can do little wrong....if nobody said that before il take the credit for it.....
hehe i know first day on the job and i allready got a warning :yoinks: but that was me pressing the wrong button:haha: so if ya get banned mail somebody as it was probably just me practicing :jointman:
:pighug:

cheers 7.62 :pass:if ya do little,you can do little wrong....if nobody said that before il take the credit for it.....
hehe i know first day on the job and i allready got a warning :yoinks: but that was me pressing the wrong button:haha: so if ya get banned mail somebody as it was probably just me practicing :jointman:
shit dude......I didn't even notice haha....well done bro:bighug::pass:

not much to report,i water them each day.
grapey walter 3L day 46
grapey walter 3L day 46.JPG

seems to have topped out at 80cm
bluetoof special 3L day 53
bluetoof special 3L day 53.JPG

keep er lit.

stardate 3534102018 dash fud...eejits log...
im watering at the lights off period,was a power cut,the clocks are wrong,but it still works 19/5 yes im odd hadnt ya guessed.i have to take the plants out cause the door is on the narrow end.i mix 1L of nutes,throw some round the bottom leaves,then water the pot.tuck them in and wish them goodnight.
grapey walter 3L day 58
grapey walter 3L day 58.JPG

bluetoof special 3L day 65
bluetoof special 3L day 65.JPG

so what can i tell you about the light ? not a lot,as when im in the cupboard the light is off.its still hanging up where i left it,the plants are still growing,so it must be working:smoking:

Back