Lighting archie grows something under a Telos 0006 1.1i

cheers TM :pass:i have had a quick look in,but it hurt my stoned eyes,very white and very bright light.cheers Kronic :pass:my input to the grow is only 10mins a day,its only my fault if it goes wrong :haha:
can i get back to you on that Mizzo :pass:reason being i quite often (allways) have a doobie on the go as im watering.tend not to squeeze buds n rubs stems,but now you mention it will do that tomorrow.with the grapey only a week behind there is a mingling of aromas in the cupboard.it can be a bit like a wet weight,what it smells like now maybe different from 2 months later in a jar.i only ever grew a plant once that i didnt like the high of,it had been a mystery but 3 years later i think i know why.
:pighug:

grapey walter 3L day 63
IMG_1360.JPG

it were getting to crowded in the cupboard,oldest gets the boot.
bluetoof special 3L day 70
IMG_5741.JPG
IMG_5749.JPG

just bit of a tidy up so far.
my nose is letting me down.im getting a something,then silverskin pickled onions :shrug:

cheers Smowkabowl :pass:its more the delicate sweetness of the lil baby ones in the jars hairy :pass:thats the lingering smell,but theres something stronger before that, but im not quite getting it :shrug:

cheers peeps :coffee::smoking:
grapey walter 3L day 68
grapey walter 3L day 68.JPG
most likely get the chop friday day 74,a few sagging branches,and that odd top heavy feeling when ya lift it outa the cupboard.
bluetoof special is hanging up now.

Last edited:
Back